New Location- Moving to Laguna Hills

I let my daughter buy my home for the price of a condo I wanted to buy. It is in the same complex as my oldest son (who is very close to me). The condo is a one-bedroom. It is 900 sq ft. which is plenty for me. The grounds are heavily developed with lakes and streams. It supports migratory wildlife, and they are protected. I can walk in nature without worrying about my knees. I have planned every crook for my craft. I will perform protection spells, cleansing, and charging. (My son’s partner smudged their home with white sage. She is of Mayan descent. I plan on making my practice subtle, so neighbors can visit and feel comfortable without wanting to hang me.
But, last week a fire in the canyons north of my current city derailed our loan on my original home. I wondered if I should organize a spell to help. But, I thought about it and felt that “tingle” I get during healing. Today, our loan is on again and will be funded before I finish escrow. The fire is 80% contained. And Irvine has been spared. 90,000 people evacuated and no-one lost their property.
Please give me your love and light. This is a good move for me. I am moving to Laguna Hills in CA. My daughter wants to move her family to Tennessee. I did a Tarot spread with the Green Witch deck and the most telling card was the view of a wizard hiding behind a tree and watching this family thrive. I told my daughter about this. My gift to her is to let her go to be happy and live her own life. I am on a new adventure! Wish me well!

7 Likes

Congrats on your exciting move and big new adventure, @wendy4! It sounds like you have found a lovely place surrounded by nature :national_park: I am glad to hear the original loan is back on and that the fire is mostly contained- sending lots of love, light, and well wishes that everything is good moving forward! Enjoy this thrilling and bountiful new stage of your life. I am wishing you all the best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Sending you love as well. My birth dad’s family originated in Poland. They came to America in the early 1900’s. Jewish.

4 Likes

It sounds like you are dedicated to a life of love and generosity. Your compassion for others is obvious. I suspect that where ever life takes you you will thrive.

4 Likes

This sounds like a wonderful choice for you and I hope that it works out in your highest good. I’m happy for your daughter also going on her adventure and living her life with her family. I’m happy for you both.

4 Likes

Good for both of you for living the life you want! That’s a big step. Sending you good vibes as you pack and go through stuff. That’s always the fun about moving. LOL.

3 Likes

@wendy4, congratulations! To you and your daughter! Sounds like a wonder new adventure and beautiful home to be in. All great blessings and positivity your way!

3 Likes