New Logo UGH Your Thoughts?

I am working on a new logo for my shop, I finally got what I wanted, but my software is giving me fits- its new to me and things are way different on it, I can’t get my lines out or crop it the right size. My Question is, what do you think about it?? Is it pertinent?I like to have friends opinions,

2 Likes

Looks great! :+1: I love the font you chose for the name, it’s definitely pertinent!

Also, what software are you using there? For easy graphic design my recommendations are Vectr and Canva which is great because you don’t need to install anything. Both are free

2 Likes

I like it a lot! The font you chose for the shop’s name looks great, and the little spider dangling off the hat is just too cute :spider:

1 Like

Oh Good! I will try them. I am on Linux and the software is GNU what a pain! I have used MAC and Microsoft before, this one is way above my head.

Thank you I am trying!!!

1 Like

I did it!! Final Product

output-onlinepngtools

1 Like

I was just getting ready to suggest Canva! It’s what I use to make my graphics for my website and my YouTube thumbnails.

As far as your logo, it looks good to me! I agree that the spider dangling there is a nice touch!

1 Like

Looks perfect! You’re a pro! :clap: :clap:

1 Like