New member can't wait to start

My name is Kaylan Hadley. I’m from TN.

12 Likes

Welcome! There’s so much to do here, a lot of information and some pretty crafty witches to get to know!

9 Likes

Nice to meet you. That’s great to know

9 Likes

Hiya @Kaylan,

Happy Holidays!

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia. So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning right along with you,

Jess

8 Likes

Welcome Kaylan! I live in Tennessee too! There’s all kinds of information here and courses to get you started, and people that can help with all your questions!

8 Likes

Welcome :relaxed: I’m Christina and I’m from New York. Have you seen the courses yet?

If you need anything, just ask and I or somebody else will answer. It’s nice to meet you!
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

Good morning! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod! I had lived in KY for a while & we used to travel to TN for different things. I loved the area!

Tomorrow there will be another Merry Meet Monday- Magick News of the Week! Dec 20 :evergreen_tree: for the upcoming week. This one is for this past week, but it gives you an idea of the information that is within the post. There’s a lot!

If you have any questions or something to share feel free to do so! Someone will get back to you as soon as they can. We have A Sacred Space category for more personal postings or questions. Only logged-in members can access that category & interact with it.

I hope you are having a wonderful 5th day of Yule :ribbon: & are having a great weekend. :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

Hi @Kaylan! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: I look forward to chatting with you and getting to know you. Like the others said, if you have any questions just ask and someone will help you out!

5 Likes

Welcome! I’m Linda from Texas. I love this site. There is so much information. If you can’t find what you are looking for just ask. There are so many knowledgeable witches on here and your question will be answered.

4 Likes

Merry meet @Kaylan :blush:

Welcome to the forum! There’s always a lot going on here- if you haven’t already found them, there are the many events and happenings in the Activities Category as well as the weekly group ritual held in A Sacred Space (just make sure you are logged in in order to access this part of the forum!). You are warmly invited to all forum happenings, please make yourself at home here! :infinite_roots:

And of course, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out- you have many friendly fellow coven members happy to help or even just chat. Looking forward to talking with you more soon!

Blessed be, Kaylan! :sparkles:

5 Likes