New Member Enrollment

Hello I’m Jypsy. I’m a new member and have been searching for a place where I belong. It’s been a pretty regular occurrence for me ‘intuition’ and people seem to joke and then ask me questions since I seem to know answers related to our crazy work atmosphere and what management will do next. Just wanted to say hello to everyone, have a great week!
J

10 Likes

Good morning! I am Krissie from Cape Cod, MA! I hope you find the courses fun & easy to understand. I try to do them as soon as I realize they are there. I love learning about my craft.

We have tea time today! It’s a Group Ritual that you can do in your own time. You can find it here: (Group Ritual - Mar 18) :hearts: In Honor of the Goddesses

Every Monday we have a check-in for the week & there is a lot of information & links to the weeks/months/years activities that are going on with the coven. Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! March 15th :shamrock:

I look forward to getting to know you! Blessed Be!

6 Likes

Hello @Jypsy! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! I hope to see you around. If you have any questions, just ask and someone will be happy to help you out!

6 Likes

Merry meet! It’s so nice to have another member! I hope you love it here

8 Likes

Welcome to the Forum! :wave:

Thanks for you introduction, Jypsy! That’s an interesting name, did you choose it for any magickal reasons? :sparkles:

I hope you will find what you’ve been looking for here, as many have before! I look forward to reading more about you :smiley:

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Welcome! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi jypsy,
Merry Meet!
You should check out our meditations it’s in Activity’s and we’re having a meditation tonight. Sorry I didn’t get to you earlier! Happy Ostara! I am excited to learn more about you and your craft!
Where do you live? I live in Sacramento! It was raining over here! Well maybe I’ll see you on the forum! Happy to meet you and merry part!
Blessed be !
Jeannie

6 Likes

A warm welcome to you, @Jypsy :heart:

It sounds like you have strong intuition and a deeper sense of underlying forces than most- these are wonderful talents! :blush:

I hope you have been enjoying the forum so far. Please know you are welcome to join the current Forum Activities- and if you have any questions as you explore, don’t hesitate to reach out!

It is pleasure to meet you- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Merry Meet Jypsy!
I’m Tamera from South Carolina. It’s so great you’ve joined, you will love it here!
Blessed Be on your journey,

6 Likes

The name came upon me due to my free spirit, love for others, animals and Mother Earth!

5 Likes