New member from Georgia

Hello everyone! My name is Cleo. I live n ATL. I wanted to get into magic for a long time. Jus found out n the last few yrs that a lot of my family r witches. My oldest son, my sister & a cuzn. So naturally I’m able to open & free with myself. I want to do & learn all that I can. I’m not sure what else to say.

5 Likes

Hello @cleo! I am from Cape Cod and pretty new myself. I just finished the self-initiation courses this week, and I am working on others. I think you are going to find that this is an excellent place for learning, questions, and support. I have found everyone that I speak with is very friendly and super helpful. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! I am sure that you will. Have a great day!

2 Likes

A very warm greeting to you, @cleo! :heart_decoration:

That’s wonderful that you have so many supportive witches around you- and you are very welcome here in the forums to discuss, experiment, and learn as you continue to grow within your own practice! :sparkling_heart:

Feel free to search the forums for any topics that you are interested in :mag: , and jump in on any that catch your eye! If you want to learn and lot and quickly, the Spells8 YouTube Channel has some great introductory videos on a variety of topics :books: .

I also recommend the Complete Courses on Spells8 for thorough lessons in many of the most popular aspects of magick! If you’re not quite sure where to begin, a great starting place is the Wicca Self-Initiation Video Course that will guide you through 8 nights of learning :open_book::sparkles:

Wicca-Self-Initiation

If you would like to get to know some of the others in the forum (and maybe find other witches in your area!) feel free to take a look at the topic Where in the World are Witches? :world_map:

It is a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to talking with you more! Blessed Be :heart:

2 Likes