New Member from Texas

Hi everyone! My name is Athena. I am currently living in Texas in the US. I just wanted to pop in and say hello. :smiley: I have practiced my whole life, as a solitary. I had never really found a coven or group of people that really “fit”. I have been looking at Spells8 for a long time, and today, as I welcomed back the sun, something told me to just do it. So I did. I joined this community and after looking at some posts, I see the warmth and love you all have for one another. It is beautiful!

I hope you all have a blessed Yule!

Athena

9 Likes

Welcome, @athena! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. So glad to have you in the forum! :infinite_roots:

Make sure you check out the Merry Meet Monday- Magick News of the Week post, that will let you know what’s going on in the coven and you’ll be able to chat down in the comments. Make new friends.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

Have a blessed Yule!

5 Likes

Welcome Athena! I’m live in Tennessee! You’ve come to the right place! There are so many knowledgeable people here that can help you on your path and so much information. And yes, there is a lot of love and warmth here…it’s an amazing place :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@Athena hello and welcome. I too have practiced most of my life and had always been alone. This place changed that for me and I hope you like it here as much as I do. This coven has some amazing ppl and a lot of knowledge.

6 Likes

Welcome! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, I hope you had a lovely Solstice :snowflake: & start to Yule! :christmas_tree:

We are a tight-knit coven with absolutely a lot of warmth & love for each other on our paths. It’s great that your’s brought you here. I hope that you have had a chance to look at the courses on Spells8 there is a little bit of everything & the forum is a great place to ask questions or find more information searching through the topics.

Feel free to ask any questions on any topic of interest. Someone will get back to you as soon as they can! I look forward to learning with you! :infinite_roots:

3 Likes

Hiya @Athena,

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia. So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning right along with you,

Jess

4 Likes

Merry meet!

@Athena may your journey with us be a warm and exciting one. :blush: Nice to have you here. Hope you have a blast.

Blessed Be💫

5 Likes

Merry meet @Athena :blush:

What a wonderful way to welcome back the sun- we are very blessed to have you here! Thanks for taking the leap and jumping in, I hope the coven community turns out to be everything you are hoping for and more :heart::infinite_roots:

It sounds like you already know the ropes about navigating around, but just in case you have any questions please know that you are welcome to reach out at any time! You have many friendly coven members here happy to help (or even just chat)! :sparkles:

Feel free to join in the Forum Activities (and check out the weekly group ritual over in A Sacred Space- here is the group ritual for this week! Just be sure you are logged in so you can access it) :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, and hope you had a lovely solstice! :two_hearts:

5 Likes