New member introduction to forum

I’m new here … I’m Debbie … can’t wait to Learn and share wonderful things

4 Likes

Merry meet Debbie @NewDebbie :blush:

Welcome to the forum- it’s a pleasure to have you here! I love your enthusiasm for learning :books:

May I ask if there are any areas of magick/topics in particular that you are currently studying? I know there is a lot of content both here in the forum and on the main site- if you haven’t already found it, the Search Tool is a great way to navigate around and find interesting discussions! :+1: I use it everyday- it’s a lifeline in the forum! :laughing:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions- you have many friendly fellow coven members happy to help or even just chat! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Debbie! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Hi Debbie. May you never stop learning :heart:

4 Likes

Hi @NewDebbie! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Nice to meet you!

A great way to learn is by starting on the Courses. There are oodles of stuff on there about candle magic and green witchery and meditation to really get you started.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out! I look forward to talking with you!

2 Likes

Welcome, Debbie! I’m Marsha from Colorado. So glad you are here. :magic_wand:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.