New member on Spell8! Merry meet y'all!

Hello Everyone, I am new to Spell8. I live in Haiti and so far I can say the Coven is enjoyable. I am learning to be in tune with myself and my own power. I really feel empowered. I can go through a diverse subject about witchcraft now and I feel proud. I am not scared at all at the stereotypes. I am looking to know which type of witch I am and how I can use this trait to enhance my life career and love stability.

I might be a sea witch but I am so scared of water. Dunno, but until now I can say I am a traditional one.

I aam happy to have been able to talk to many of you along posts. Merry ye meet all!

12 Likes

Warm greetings @SingingWitch! :blush:

I’ve already seen a few of your posts in the forum so it’s wonderful to read your introduction- it’s such a pleasure to meet you! I hope you’ve been enjoying the site so far and have been making yourself at home here :infinite_roots: :heart:

There’s a fun video you might enjoy that was shared in the 100 Types of Witches discussion- maybe you’ll find a few types that resonate with you! That being said, it’s perfectly okay to choose multiple labels (or none at all)- this is your unique practice, so do what feels most comfortable to you :blush:

Wishing you all the best as you continue on your magickal path and I look forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Welcome, @SingingWitch! I’ve seen you around a bit. So glad to see you on the forum!

Have you found the Courses yet? It might help you figure out what type of witch you are. But really, there are as many types of witches as there are stars in the sky, no two witches are alike so don’t stress over it too much.

If you need any help just holler and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

4 Likes

Good morning! I know we spoke a little bit yesterday but I would like to formally introduce myself… I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. You will learn a lot & grow so very much here! @Amethyst is right, the courses are a great place to start.

The only way I can describe the type of witch that I am is Eclectic. I am currently studying Astrology, Runes, Celtic Paganism, Crystals… to name my main focus.

Feel free to jump in on any topic or start your own, I would like to mention that we have the A Sacred Space category for more personal or sensitive topics. Only active/logged-in members can access & interact with that category.

I look forward to your future entries in the challenges & the book club! :hugs: :infinite_roots:

4 Likes

@SingingWitch hello and welcome. Glad to have you here.

4 Likes

@TheTravelWitch Thank you​:fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

@crystal24 :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Cool … thank you @Siofra

4 Likes

@Amethyst Thank you… I will the 100 types list to start with and maybe I ll find one that suits my temperament.

XO

4 Likes

Hello @SingingWitch and welcome!

I’m so glad to know that you’re from Haiti, your country and mine (Colombia :colombia: ) share a huge history together, thanks to you, all Latin America could be set free from the Spanish. I hope you overcome your fear of water and become the best witch you can be.

See you around!

6 Likes

@WhiteFox Thank you! Nice to meet you too! Blessed be!

5 Likes

Welcome Singing Witch! I’m Christine and live in Tennessee. I’m new here and just started practicing the craft, but there’s so much information here and courses to help you out, and many people that can answer your questions! Hope we talk soon:)

4 Likes

:pray::pray::pray:Aloha! Nice to meet you! @christine13

3 Likes

I have faith you’ll be the best witch you can be!

3 Likes

@Amethyst :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Welcome again to The Infinite Root Coven @SingingWitch, I’m Pedros10 from Puerto Rico :puerto_rico:. Like the others, happy and glad to have you with us in this awesome community. Even though I jumped from a high place to the water, using a water vest. I’m still guilty by living in a 100/35 island, surrounded by water, without knowing to swim with my age. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Haha don’t feel guilty @pedros10 ,I can’t swim neither​:see_no_evil::joy::joy::joy:. Nice to meet you!

4 Likes

Nice to meet you too!!!

4 Likes