New member to spells8

Hi, my name is Samantha. I have always been drawn to Wiccan and witches. I have joined so I can learn more.

9 Likes

Hi, Samantha, I’m Barbara4 welcome. This is an energetic. helpful, enthusiastic. group of people. Any questions, concerns or issues, throw them out and someone will answer you. Blessed Morning. :innocent: :innocent:

5 Likes

Welcome! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. Where are you from? Either way, glad to have you with us!!
Blessed be

5 Likes

I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA & as @Garnet said any questions or whatevers, someone will get back to you as soon as they can. I hope you love it here!

We have a collection of courses that have a ton of information in them. I enjoy doing them as soon as I see that I have them. Spells8 Courses

I hope to talk to you soon!

4 Likes

Welcome, @samantha26! I’m Kasie from West Virginia! Welcome to the group. I’m happy to have you here! Keep an eye open on the Activities portion of the forum, especially Monday. The lovely and talented @TheTravelWitch puts out a forum newspaper each week to keep you updated on our challenges and activities. I look forward to seeing you around!

4 Likes

Merry Meet @samantha26 :hugs:
I’m Tamera from South Carolina. It’s so good that you’ve joined us here, you will find a wealth of information, support, and wonderful people to help you on your journey.
Blessed Be,

4 Likes

Welcome, Samantha! Feel free to post on any topic you find interesting, or share anything new with us in the Coven! :infinity:

Have a blessed Full Moon!! :full_moon:

4 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @samantha26!

I’m glad you followed the voice in your heart into your magickal practice- we are blessed to have you here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Others have shared some great links and advice about how to get the most out of the forum community. Make yourself at home! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Love and Light! :heart: :candle:

3 Likes

Hello, Samantha,
Welcome to the community. Great place to learn and share.
Blessed be

4 Likes