New Member to the forum

Hi Phoenix, first congratulations on your new bundle of joy about to come into this beautiful world! I love that there is a community where we can come be ourselves and learn/grow together. Like in the olden days, it sometimes take a village to live a blessed life. Our souls need connection especially since we are ALL connected to begin with :wink:
Blessed be!

4 Likes

Hi Pedro, thank you for the warm welcome!! I am looking forward to getting to connecting and learning with this Coven. Blessed be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hi Jeanniel, thanks for sending the link for this coming week info. Question, how do i bookmark that page or be able to get back to it for future weeks? I’m still learning this forum. Its the first time i’ve ever been on a forum before actually but I’m a quick study and usually only need to be shown how to do something once and i’ll remember it.

Oh I do not usually have glimpses of my past lives but I had signed up for a witch subscription box and really started thinking about witchcraft and then that’s when i was blasted with a soul memory.

I am definitely looking forward to self growth and trusting my intuition more and especially loving myself more, which I am working on because a life time of being made to feel like I didn’t matter or wasn’t as important can be damaging and extremely hurtful especially when it started with a parent.
Blessed be!

3 Likes

You’ll get used to where to post, it took me a while at first too.

Glad you had a good ritual. You can post about it under that header and read about other’s experiences there too! I, for instance, got so relaxed I fell asleep yesterday. Oops. LOL!

Blessed be!

4 Likes

I did the same thing. I’m part of a mediation group and i must have fallen asleep in the very beginning because all I remember was hearing words for the guided mediation but I couldn’t tell you for the life of me what those words were LOL

Thank goodness for replay!
Blessed be!

4 Likes

Yes it does get very exciting… a few months back i was so excited about all the new information and terms i didn’t sleep! i starts to become natural after a few months and being here on Spells8 defiantly helps :blush:

5 Likes

Jennifer59,

Blockquote
I saw a lizard twice in a row Jennifer do you think it is a Sighn? I had to ask myself this today? Is this a pattern of everyday life or just a coincidence?

Blockquote
Yes I think this is way that we can speak to others on the other side!
Lizard totem symbolism

Blockquote
This always happens to me I see sighns to like our earth is detreating or that there is so much evil in the world we live inn and thats why this weeks challenge is on protecting ourselves
:shield: Weekly Witchy Challenge - Powerful Protection

Blockquote
I do this alot and today my girlfriend got a call and her telepathic/ Clairvoyance
sences went on and I validated her because she thought maybe she was being skeptical and I said no girl trust your gut!! WE all have this intuition but I think we just don’t trust the first time. We do have to get a conformation and I know how that feels!
Well I hope you get the conformation you need!
I look forward to seeing you on the forum and thank you for my birthday card!
Jeannie
Blessed Be!

5 Likes

Puns always get bonus points in my book :joy::+1: That is a really beautiful soul memory, Jennifer- thank you for sharing! It does sound like you are very deeply connected with your inner self and have let that light guide you to where you need to be today. I’m so happy for you! :sun_with_face:

I know it can be really frustrating and tough to find like-minded folks out there. Thank goodness for the internet, yes? :grin: It’s truly a gift to have the magickal world right at our fingertips with the forum- coming here is kind of like banishing the distance away between us all! Our magick spreads all over the world :earth_americas: :sparkles:

You clearly have many wonderful callings and a diversity of talents- that’s so exciting! I hope you find everything you need to pursue your magickal interests :blush:

And thank you for asking- for me, life has been rather hectic lately with traveling and living situations, so my practice has had to go into a bit of a pause. I still do Tarot (very portable magick!) and enjoy working with a few crystals. Meditations are my lifeline and, when I have the supplies, I love working Kitchen Magick and playing working in the garden :herb::grin:

Hope you are doing well! Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I definitely NEED to start mediating every day. Though I do do mindful mediations, not sure if thats the word, but i apparently tune out and then I’m like oh ok so i’ve driven that far or ok gotta get back to work or in the kitchen cooking or some such. Which is probably why i get startled a lot because I’m so deep in thought.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Spells8 forums Jennifer!

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes