Good morning from here
My name is amara from nigeria
I love candle and petition spells
What do you advice​:heartbeat::heartbeat::pray:

8 Likes

Merry meet @amara,

Welcome to the forum! :blush: Thank you for sharing your introduction and favorite areas of magick- Candle Magick is a very popular area of the Craft! :sparkles::candle: Have you seen the Candle Magick 101 Guide yet? It has lots of advice, ideas, and spellwork tips for using candles in your magick!

As you study and explore the site, you may find yourself with questions. If so, know that the Q&A Category is here for you! Ask away and you will be sure to receive answers and advice from your fellow coven members :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Amara! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hello @amara! I’m Amethyst from West Virginia over here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I love candle magic too! @BryWisteria linked you to the candle magic part of the courses which is great, but make sure you check out all of the Courses. They’re all full of useful information for you and you might learn something new!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

7 Likes

Good morning @amara I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I agree with @Amethyst & @BryWisteria about courses & suggestions. Any questions or information you may want to share, please feel free to do so. There’s a lot of good information & then you can use those points to learn more about what interests you & your craft.

We are all very friendly & supportive of each other’s unique journey, no 2 paths are the same but may share similarities that are perfectly normal. :heart:

Tomorrow starts a new weekly challenge & those are great for learning what works or doesn’t with your own practice & to see how other witches interpret the challenge & go about it. It’s really up to the witch’s interpretation once the guidelines have been put out there. A time to see what works & what may not be for you.

I look forward to speaking with you! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Thanks so much, I know am not alone in my journey :heartbeat::heartbeat:

7 Likes

Blessed be​:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

6 Likes

I will be honored to speak with u too​:heartbeat::heartbeat:

7 Likes

Hi, @amara , welcome to Spells8.

I have a few suggestions to make the site easier. (although others will be better at describing it.) But one thing is a given. Our learned creator, designer, Francisco, an eclectic is brilliant and always there to help out.

This is my “7 part beginner plan” (there’s so much more, but this is a good start.)
1 st - the search is where you can find almost anything you’re looking for.
2 nd - Don’t shy away from Q&A section, it often answers questions before you think of them.
3 rd - Start your courses, they are very instructive and often entertaining. You can have video lessons as well as written.
4 th - At the top of this page there are 5 boxes, each is informative and helpful.
5 th - RELAX! It may seem overwhelming, and it can be, but one of the lessons you’ll learn is meditation…oh so helpful!
6 th - Please visit us on FORUM, we not only love questions, but to get to know each other, well, with kindness and respect.
7th - Here’s the fun part, sit back, get a cup of something warm to drink. Put your feet up and join us in learning the practice of Magick. Plus you can make some amazing friends.
We’re here and welcoming.
Bright Blessings
Garnet - Cryptozoologist

7 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @amara :infinite_roots:
It’s lovely to meet you :heart:
I’m Marsha and I live in Colorado.
Blessed be! :triquetra: :sparkles: :dizzy:

7 Likes

Blessed be to you too! :hugs:

6 Likes

@Garnet
Thanks so much, I look forward to talking to u more
Be blessed :heartbeat::heartbeat:

7 Likes

Welcome @amara I am so glad you are here!

7 Likes

@rachel21
Thanks alot, am glad seeing beautiful people like u here, is a honor :heartbeat::heartbeat:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.