New Moon Crystal Grid

Here is a new moon crystal grid that I made for harnessing the moons energy this cycle.
Featured, I have:
Pyrite- for luck
Citrine- for manifesting
Amethyst- for connecting with Source Energy
Clear Quartz- amplification
Herkimer Diamond- amplification ( I ran out of quartz points)
Roses- just thought it looked nice! It does represent love
Have you ever made a crystal grid?
What crystals and shapes(sacred geometry))
did you use?

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I’ve been trying to gain more focus in my work so I came up with this crystal grid!

I usually have piece of black tourmaline next to me because it’s said to shield against electromagnetic radiation fields. So I placed that one in the center.

I also used:

Clear quartz for clarity, to help me make sense of my thoughts.
Blue quartz to improve communication.
Amethyst transforms internal mental chaos into order and focus.

Here’s the printable page as PDF:

Focus-Concentration-Crystal-Grid

We’ll see if it works!

7 Likes

I have never made a crystal grid before but I would love to learn how to do it. I have a nice collection of crystals and I do like wearing them and I have started meditating with them. I think a crystal grid will be my next step. I have a book that has a couple of examples of what to do, so after I do my initiation ritual and I am comfortable working with Brigid, I will work on crystal grids and pendulum works.

I hope it brings you what you are asking for! I hope you are feeling better also!

4 Likes

That’s so cool! I love making grids! Thanks for the printable! When I get to a copy shop, I’ll be printing out like a couple books! :rofl:

3 Likes

Sounds good! I love working with a pendulum. I’m learning how to use it to show which chakras are blocked and what to do when that are. I am a born healer! I was in a past life. I saw a hypnotist. I had a past life regression. It was when Native Americans were not run off their land. Nature was everywhere. I was healing someone. I remember looking up at my daughter playing, chasing a butterfly. A lot of people came to see me for help. I remember the feeling of being accomplished in life. Like I’ve found my true purpose. And now, I have a daughter who loves nature and animals. I could see her doing that. I’m in school learning healing techniques. (Crystal healing is my favorite!)

5 Likes

Oh that’s awesome. I have never done past life work or pendulum… I want to learn though. Right now I am learning to focus on one thing at a time though. This weekend I am going to do my initiation ritual and continue learning about Brigid. I am getting better at tarot, so I want to learn the pendulum next.

My daughter is an animal lover too and loves to help people and animals. I’m so happy that she is enjoying her crystals. She now has a small collection of her own and a couple of pieces of jewelry.

I would love to learn crystal healing, but I’m happy with the pace I am at right now.

2 Likes

That’s beautiful! Thanks for doing that for her!!

As your daughter grows she will appreciate the encouragament in helping her find a unique, personal path!!

4 Likes

I want her to find all the possibilities and not force her into one direction or the other like I was. She loves watching me do my witchy things. As far as I can tell, she likes it.

3 Likes

That’s good to take one thing at a time. I’m all for pacing. You take your time with that one thing and learn more that way. Enjoy learning!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I hope you do well with your courses and the Crystal Healing!

2 Likes

print and use, I love it!!

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I will definitely print this out. Thank you for sharing the grid!

3 Likes

YES MORE GRIDS THEY ARE SOOO POWERFUL!! I have the free ones everyone can have…

5 Likes

@Francisco I finally printed this out and I’m putting it together today for school. And I’ve used the sun sigil and passed my first two tests with a 90 and a 92! Woohoo!

3 Likes

Ooh this is beaaaauuuutiful.
Very late to the party, I know, but ooh!
I’ve just downloaded a couple of free crystal grids from the psychic tree- excited to give them a whirl!

3 Likes

Congrats!!! This is amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you so much!:revolving_hearts::pray:

3 Likes

And thanks for the grids! Just downloaded them. :blush:

2 Likes

92!! :open_mouth: Great job!! Congratulations on passing both tests!! :clap: :clap:

The Sun sigil seems to always work! Good ol’ reliable sun! :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I am so happy I made the sun sigil!

3 Likes