New Moon in Capricorn - 12th/13th January 2021

New Moon in Capricorn :new_moon:

I love New Moons! Well, I love all moons :joy: but New Moons top my list for sure :grinning: And so, without further ado, here’s a breakdown on this fabulous coming New Moon…

CAPRICORN :capricorn: - Earth / Cardinal
RULING PLANET - Saturn :ringer_planet:
10th HOUSE - Ambition, Career, Parents, Power, Reputation :moneybag:
COLOURS - Brown, Beige, Pale Silver, Dark Green :brown_heart: :green_heart: :white_heart:
CRYSTALS - Garnet, Amethyst, Fluorite, Malachite, Blue Tigers Eye and Black Tourmaline :crystal_ball:

The first New Moon of 2021 brings with it the perfect opportunity to set intentions :writing_hand: for the year ahead - combine this with Capricorn’s powerful work ethic and structured vibes and you’ll find this is a wonderful time to start thinking :thought_balloon: (and planning!) your career goals for the next 12 months.

This New Moon is a time for questions, a time for thinking to the future. You should start seeing the first little seedlings :seedling: of your plans growing around the next Full Moon, but those little seedlings should be turning into a beautiful blooming flowers :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: around the Full Moon in Capricorn (June 2021) provided you WORK for them - after all, Capricorn is no slacker! :goat:

Think about where you are in your career or on your life path - where do you want to be 6 months from now? In a years’ time? :thinking: Also, reflect on the progress you have already made and congratulate yourself for past jobs well done :confetti_ball: Think about what things already bring you joy and try to visualise ways to incorporate these things in your day to day life more.

This New Moon alines with Pluto, a planet known for its powerful :boom: and transformative energy, and thus will give us even more of a kick! Be prepared to feel strongly motivated and inspired. You should be bursting at the seams to finally tackle those more challenging tasks that you may have pushed to the back of your mind.

Release the negativity - this is the FIRST new moon of 2021. The cycle begins afresh :relieved: and so it’s time to leave any negative energies way behind in good ol’ 2020 and start again with a sparkling :star2: clean slate! Whilst I tend to start embarking on new year practices from New Years Day, to me the New Year officially starts with the first New Moon :white_heart:

Capricorn New Moon Activities:

• Create a Business Plan / Life Plan :open_book:- this doesn’t need to be too detailed! Try and think about where you want to be in 12 months time and work backwards, plotting achievable goals and tasks that should ensure you reach your ultimate goals! :sparkles:
  • Capricorn honours time tested traditions so use this time to honour a loved one or pay homage to your personal family history :family_man_woman_girl_boy: The 10th House (Capricorns House) also rules your dominant parent, so a tribute to them seems appropriate (Some astrologers argue whether this is the male or female parent but personally, I don’t believe it really matters too much!) :sparkles:
  • Create a vision board!! :eyes: Prepare some pictures, pens, paper, glue, glitter, paint - whatever gets your artistic juices following! - Meditate and create! Place your vision board on your altar and later keep it somewhere where you can easily reflect back on it. Physically put your manifestations out into the world! :earth_americas: :sparkles:

I have included a link to Café Astrology below, which shows the daily trends for this week in case anyone is interested in a more detailed planetary guide to the week ahead! Be warned, Café Astrology don’t skimp on the info! :joy: So prepare for a read! However, I value the quality of their info very highly. Skip to about half way down the page for a daily guide.

Lastly, have a fabulous New Moon all - Release, Rebuild and Rejuvenate

Blessed Be x

9 Likes

Lovely information @mrs! Thanks for sharing it! I need to make a goal to get started on my spring cleaning!

7 Likes

@mrs thank you for this information too! I can use a lot of this information and do the activities too. I like what they are for the year ahead. That’s what I want to do, almost like setting a schedule of events with where I would like to be every few months. It would be a good time to have a journal for that, every few months check in it kind of like a progress journal.

6 Likes

This is beautifully written, @mrs- hooray for learning about the New Moon in Capricorn! :new_moon::capricorn: It looks like 2021 is starting off with some good advice- time to rebuild and move forward from last year.

Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Wonderful information. I so appreciate the organization of correspondences ! Thank you so much for taking time to post and teach us all @mrs.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes