New Moon Ritual πŸŒ‘

11 Likes

Thanks so much for this @christina4, I was wondering about what to do on the New Moon. The problem is I draw like a drunk kindergartener. LOL. I may have to give this a go.

6 Likes

Haha I draw like a blind kindergarten :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::rofl::rofl::rofl: all that matters is that you try

7 Likes

You are so funny. I have not artistic skills at all, but I’m working on them!!

7 Likes

Thank you so much! My daughter is a Pisces! We were just talking about her birthday evening with her. Last year her birthday was the day after the country shut down for 2 weeks so she had no one & no cake. So this year she is getting her cake & favorite dinner.

6 Likes

I’m so much better with words. LOL. Me trying to do art frustrates me because I can’t get what I see in my head down on paper.

5 Likes

This sounds great! I just may have to give this a try. I use paper often in my Craft and I feel this would suit me well. Pisces should help me to focus in on what is important for me at the moment.

Thanks for the truly wonderful idea. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks! I love to draw, so I’m definitely going to try this out during the new moon. :new_moon_with_face:

6 Likes

Gorgeous resource- thanks, @Christina4! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wishing everyone a very happy and blessed New Moon in Pisces :pisces: :new_moon: :sparkles:

6 Likes

I’m glad! She deserves I bet she’ll love it! :two_hearts: My brothers birthday is on the tenth and he’s sick with pulmonary embolism but I still bought him a couple gifts and cake. So he’s going to have a party even if i have to walk to him. …my car’s in the shop.

7 Likes

Perfect! She is on the 12th! So it’s a good week for birthdays! I hope he recovers soon & starts to feel better.

6 Likes

Thanks so much! I had to bring his wife shopping so they could have food. Nc they sold their car for food :worried: I can’t stand seeing him this way. Now my car is being worked on and I just hope he doesn’t need anything else. Thanks for your concern!!

7 Likes

Fingers crossed that he is good until your car is finished. If there is anything that I can do, let me know. I will light a candle & send you positive love & energy! :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you, precious soul! Lighting a candle and sending positive vibes is enough and I appreciate it! I’ll find a way if he needs me. But he does live far from me. Lol

6 Likes

Happy Birthday early to your brother. Remind me on the day and I’ll light a special candle for him. I hope he’s doing better.

5 Likes

I’ll remind you when it’s his birthday. Thanks

5 Likes

You’re welcome!

4 Likes

I’m going to do a confidence glamour spell this new moon!

6 Likes