New Tarot Cards Coming

I am so excited! I ordered some new Tarot cards and I am obsessed with them even before I get them…They come in a cigar box and the book with them is just perfect. I have another set, but I just have not really felt connected to them like I had felt with my first deck (that my sister burned unfortunately). Those were Rider Waite Tarot and wow you talk about a connection!
I also have a 3inch binder coming to transfer my BOS too, because Ive gotten so much valuable information from this glorious group that it has filled up my 1 3/4 inch binder!

6 Likes

I recently got a 2.5 inch binder and I think I need a 3 inch. I ordered a new deck that I have under my pillow. My Rider Waite when I have been doing a 3 card reading about my day, but in the evening… it is spot on with how my day went. So I think tomorrow I will do it in the morning instead and then my 7 card weekly spread.

The excitement though is always fun! I love the little books that come with the cards, but those cheat sheets I found have been really helpful to me lately.

4 Likes

Definitely the cheat sheets are a great asset! Thank you for sharing them with me. I can’t wait for my new deck, I really miss not having the connection I had with my other deck. :crystal_ball:

1 Like

I wish I knew how to share them to the group. I’m determined to figure it out though. Lol

2 Likes

Pleeeeeeease show when they arrive! :heart:

3 Likes

try maybe converting to pdf? I’m no wiz at tech so sorry if it doesn’t work :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

It took me a while to find a deck I connect to. I finally got the Robin Wood tarot deck and it’s like I finally put glasses on for the first time. I’m getting better at reading them intuitively.

You’ll have to share your deck when you get it. It’s great t hat you finally found one you can use!

3 Likes

@Limeberry I will! They will be here Monday. :smiley: :tada: :clap:

3 Likes

@Amethyst Love your analogy, that’s a great way to word it. Definitely like putting glasses on for the first time. That’s the way I felt with my first deck, I had such precise and clear readings within such a short time after practicing and learning them, that I read a total of 5 people. And those readings were so spot on in majority of all 5, I even surprised myself!
But the feeling…that connection it was phenomenal.
Ill definitely post pics. :smiley:

4 Likes

I look forward to see what you want to share! :hugs:

2 Likes

@Limeberry they are pdf, I think I have to convert them to jpg it said. So I will figure that out and then post them here.

2 Likes

Trying scanning the card/s then save in a PDF format for easier uploading.

Just want to help

4 Likes

@Rowan, that is awesome! Congrats! I’m waiting on my BOS binder as well. I got the paper already. Next is my printer.

3 Likes

The pdf format isn’t supported for upload, it needs to to jpg or png, some kind of image. Once I get it done I will upload them.

2 Likes

Hey I just looked into this! I changed a setting and now it’s possible to upload PDFs using the image attachment button.

For example:

Blessed-Mabon-Coloring-Page-by-Spells8.pdf (272.4 KB)

5 Likes

Oh thank you! I will post them:

cleansing and charging white.pdf (2.4 MB)
connection and storage white.pdf (2.3 MB) major arcana cheat sheet 1 white.pdf (2.0 MB)
major arcana cheat sheet 2 white.pdf (
wands quick guide white.pdf (1.9 MB) MB)
major arcana cheat sheet 3 white.pdf (2.2 MB)
cups quick guide white.pdf (2.1 MB)
pentacles quick guide white.pdf (2.1 MB)
swords quick guide white.pdf (2.2 MB)

4 Likes

Congrats on your new tarot deck, @Rowan! :confetti_ball: It sounds like you’re really excited about them- I’d also love to see pics when they arrive :blush:

Thanks for sharing all those great resources, @Susurrus! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Tarot cards are here! I’m really liking the cigar box also!

5 Likes

Nice! They look amazing! Enjoy them!

4 Likes

Very nice! I love the box too!

4 Likes