New Tarot Cards Coming

Ahhhhh I agree, the cigar box really does have charm to it! And those bright, happy colors- ohhh, these cards are gorgeous! :flower_playing_cards::two_hearts:

What do you think of them so far? Have you tried a cleansing and/or reading with them yet? I hope you connect with them- Enjoy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you @walter @Amethyst @BryWisteria I cleansed them and the box yesterday with Palo Santo and slept with them under my pillow. I have to show you the book too. I like how it’s compressed information and gives the reversed reading as well.
I plan on giving them a good shuffle later today so I’ll post pics of the book.

4 Likes

You’re very welcome! I figured I can’t be the only one that has trouble in the beginning.

5 Likes

I have more tarot books than tarot decks. I’m glad this book seems to have all that you need.

4 Likes

Yes! I was looking at the book in the picture. It looks like a big one!! Did you get the new binder too?

5 Likes

The book is quite small, smaller than what I’m used to anyways. And at first I thought that would bother me, but it doesn’t and I actually prefer it now. :joy:
I haven’t got the binder yet hopefully tomorrow or Thursday. I can not wait my BOS needs some TLC.
But here’s a look at some pages in the book:

5 Likes

Ohhh it is a cute, tiny little book, @Tamera ! :open_book: It looks like it could fit in your pocket or purse pretty well, if you ever decide to do readings while out and about- it’s so small, it would travel well! :grinning::+1:

4 Likes

Great book too! Most Little White Books that comes with cards are black and white, this one is beautiful!

5 Likes

That’s true! And the booklet that comes with the standard Rider Waite Tarot deck is even smaller than that one!!

4 Likes