New to forum

Hi Everyone from Australia, anyone else from the Southern Hemisphere?

9 Likes

Merry meet @grace1 and welcome! :blush:

I bop around quite a bit in my travels, but I’m almost always in the Northern Hemisphere. That being said, I know we have quite a few coven members in the Southern Hemisphere, Australia in particular! You can take a peek at the Where in the World are Witches Discussion where those who are comfortable doing so share their locations.

Although not close by physically, it’s a pleasure to meet you and I hope you find that you have many new friends all over the world! An online coven is a great way to stay connected across time and space. You are very welcome here! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Please make yourself at home and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help- your friendly coven has your back.

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hi @grace1! I’m Amethyst and I’m from Southern West Virginia here in the States so I’m in the Northern Hemisphere. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

There are a few witches here from the Southern Hemisphere, @TheMuslimWitch off the top of my head. I’m sure there are more though.

As for being new to the site, have you found the Courses yet? They’re full of good information. If you have any questions about anything just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Hi Grace merry meet. I am too from Australia South Western Sydney and am glad to see another Southern Hemi witch here. Feel free to chat (or tell me to can it as i tend to be very chatty) :laughing:, would love to hear more about you and see you on the forums. Witches here are from all around the globe and are very friendly and willing to help, so don’t hesitate to ask anything that is on your mind witch related or not :blush:

7 Likes

Hi, thank you for your help. Yes I have found the courses and love them.

5 Likes

Hi!!! Awesome to meet you. This looks like an awesome forum and site. Thank you for being so welcoming. I’m totally sure we will chat more especially regarding the wheel of the year :wink:

7 Likes

Hello and Welcome :infinite_roots: @grace1

It’s nice to meet you Grace, I am Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch from Colorado, USA! I’m looking forward to getting to know you better!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

Yes defiantly anytime i am usually on most days if not everyday :blush:

6 Likes

Cool! If you need any help, just ask!

5 Likes

Hi @grace1!!! Welcome and merry meet!!! I hope you are doing well, and that is so awesome that you are from Australia!! I am not from the Southern Hemisphere myself (I am from Cleveland, Ohio), however, there are tons of awesome members from the Southern Hemisphere!! If you celebrate it, I wish you a Merry Beltane on Monday!!!

Blessed be! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you, I’m not always able to be online regularly as our internet/service in our area isn’t very reliable. So it could be a little bit of time between replies etc.
Really glad to connect with you however, I have been solitary for a very long time and it will be nice to talk and exchange ideas.

4 Likes

Thanks gorgeous. I’m finding my way around.

5 Likes

I’m way on the other end of the globe from you (middle of Alaska!) but I wanted to say welcome! It’s like a family here, I’m sure you’ll love it :heart:

7 Likes

Welcome hun

6 Likes

You’re welcome! Have fun!

7 Likes

Thanks gorgeous :rainbow::heart::deciduous_tree:

6 Likes

Thank you :sunflower::rainbow::deciduous_tree::tea:

6 Likes