New to here, old to Magik

Hello my brothers and sisters,
I am just ecstatic that I have a place to talk and learn from like minded and like spirited others. I know I am going to learn new things, and just maybe be able to give knowledge also. Natural born witch of 47 years, and this is my first public forum where I can actually be myself. Thank you. :woman_mage:

14 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @deblin :heart:

That is amazing you have been following your path for 47 years- we are truly blessed to have you join us! You are very welcome to post about your favorite aspects of magick, advice, questions, or anything else that you would like to share. We all love to learn here! :books::sparkles:

Please know that you are warmly invited to join the current forum Activities- with a book club, weekly challenge, divination discussion, tea time, and more, there is always something going on around here! :grin:

Feel free to reach out at any time! I am looking forward to talking with you more soon.

Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Hi @deblin! I’m Kasie from West Virginia! Welcome to the group! If you have any questions just ask and I’m sure someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you, you must have such an interesting take on magic! Hope to talk to you soon!

7 Likes

Hi @deblin! It’s great to meet you! I am Krissie from Cape Cod, MA & I love Spells8. You will most certainly learn a lot and contribute whatever you feel would be helpful. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Everyone here is so helpful and supportive. It’s like a family really. I love my Spells8 family! They are great. I hope to talk to you soon.

Blessed Be :star2:

8 Likes

Welcome :hugs: so glad to have you here with us! I’m Christina and from New York. So nice to meet you. I’m sure that you’ll like it here.
Blessed be :pray:t3:

8 Likes

Merry Meet, Deblin!

Welcome to the Forum! We are all still learning new things all the time and growing. William S. Burroughs is credited with the quote, “When you stop growing you start dying.”

We look forward to learning from your experience as well! Please feel free to look around and leave a comment whenever you feel like doing so!

6 Likes

Welcome to Spells8. I am delighted to meet you @deblin ! I am Berta from Ohio. Still a relatively ‘new’ member, but I have loved every moment in the company of this group. I hope you will find yourself feeling right at home. Looking forward to anything you have to share.
Blessed Be

4 Likes

Welcome to Spells8. Looking forward to your perspective on things.

5 Likes

Hi Deblin,
My name is Jeannie welcome! What is your favorite witchy thing? I am from California Sacramento!
Jeannie

5 Likes