New to it all and very happy to be here!

I am from Texas and new to the craft. I am enjoying the learning process and look forward to what comes. The more I learn, the more questions I have. I see people (including those from my past) in a different light. I believe my grandparents practiced and can see it in all they did why I look back. It’s is nice to be apart of your group and I look forward to learning more from you all.

10 Likes

@ShawnB hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. This a a great place to learn and grow. Lots of awesome information in the courses. If you have any questions just ask and someone will help you. Hope to chat soon

8 Likes

Hey, Miss Shawn, It wasn’t unusual for folk medicine to be openly practiced by elders.
Today we’d call it kitchen or Green witchcraft.
There was no negativity involved, it was just, with doctors few and far between, you used knowledge passed from generation to generation.
What a great subject.
Thanks for Joining us and welcome.
Garnet

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @ShawnB! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Feel free to ask all the questions you can think of, that’s a great way to learn. Jump in on any of the Activities you can find, it’s all good fun! I look forward to chatting with you more!

7 Likes

Welcome Shawn! I’m Christine from Tennessee and I’m new to the craft as well. There’s so much information here and plenty of printable pages for your Book of Shadows. Also, many knowledgeable people here to help you on your path:)

Blessed Be

7 Likes

Hiya @ShawnB,

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia. So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning right along with you,

Jess

7 Likes

Merry meet @ShawnB :blush:

Thank you for sharing your introduction- it’s a pleasure to meet you! I agree that the more we learn about the Craft, the more we see magick around us. I believe many people use magick every day- even if they don’t call themselves “witches” or even claim to believe in magick at all. Whether it is acknowledged or not, I believe there is magick all around us :sparkles:

Please make yourself at home here in the forum! There are always ongoing Activities, and there is a weekly group ritual hosted in A Sacred Space (a category only accessible to active members). If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out- you have many friendly fellow coven members happy to help or even just chat! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be!

6 Likes

Welcome :relaxed: I’m Christina and I’m from New York. There’s the Spells8 courses section, have you seen them?

If you need anything please let me or anyone else know!! It’s nice to meet you!
Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes

Hi @ShawnB and Merry Meet!
My name is Rowan and I am in South Carolina.
There is a lot of great lessons here, and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out on the forum someone will be happy to respond. Also there is a category that I found very helpful when I first joined, Q&A: Ask Freely and Learn about the Craft!
Looking forward to speaking with you more.
Blessed Be,
Rowan

5 Likes

Hi! I’m from the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia! Welcome to the forum and a family of incredible people! The courses are a great starting point, and there is always someone available here to answer any questions you might have!

4 Likes

Welcome Shaun, I’m from Texas too. I love this site. So much information.

4 Likes

Sorry I misspelled your name!

5 Likes