New to page

Hello everyone!! I am a newbie on a path I’ve been drawn to my whole life. I’m excited to learn absolutely everything I can get my hands on and look forward to being part of this community. Many blessings to you all!!

11 Likes

@Blue-Phoenix Hello and welcome. I’m Tracy from England. Nice to meet you. :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Welcome! I’m Chelsie from North Dakota. Nice to meet you!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Blue-Phoenix :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m glad you’re excited to be part of the community we have here and I look forward to seeing you around. Feel free to make yourself at home here! :heart: :house:

8 Likes

Another newbie here! Welcome :snowflake:

9 Likes

Hi @Blue-Phoenix! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m glad to get to know you! Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way to get started on your journey!

If you have any questions, ask and someone will be there to help you. I look forward to chatting with you more!

8 Likes

Hi @Blue-Phoenix welcome to the forum :hugs: I look forward getting to know you better really glad you joined us. :blush::two_hearts::sparkles:

5 Likes

Hello @Blue-Phoenix,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another of the moderators here in the forum- it’s a pleasure to meet you :heart:

You’ve got great passion- I’m sure you are going to learn a lot on your journey! Are there any areas of magick that you are particularly drawn to or currently learning about? If you’d ever like a hand finding spells, resources, or tips- just say the word! The Coven here is a very friendly one and always happy to help :infinite_roots:

Make yourself at home, Stephanie! Blessed be :star2:

5 Likes

@Blue-Phoenix hi there WELCOME! I’m Hazel RAE I’m from Memphis . Welcome to the forum it’s such a WONDERFUL place with amazing people and also very intelligent people as well!

Hope you enjoy!
Nice meeting you .

----Hazel RAE :cyclone::nazar_amulet::cyclone:
:wind_face::fire::earth_americas::droplet:
:waning_crescent_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::new_moon:

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Blue-Phoenix

I’m happy you are here, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Stephanie, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.