New to Spells . Happy to b here

My name is Patricia, I’m from Washington state… and it’s nice to meet all of you. Since I was younger I’ve always been fascinated with the wicca religion. The meditations. The celebrations , the Amazing new ways to bring positive energy and to manifest Peace into my life. I started when my father passed away last year. I got into a bad depression and I had to find something to clear my mind at the time it seemed everyone around me was in their own worlds and I needed peace in my heart and my mind. THANK U ALL SO MUCH. The spells u have for keeping negative away WORK FANTASTIC. I’m very grateful and blessed I came upon this page.

9 Likes

Hi @patricia13! Good morning! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: It’s so nice to have you here!

Have you found the Courses yet? There’s oodles of good information there. I’m glad the spells on-site are helping you. They’re really good and usually easy to do.

If you need any help just yell and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Hi @patricia13 welcome to the coven :slight_smile: You’re gonna love it here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

@patricia13 hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. Hope to chat soon

8 Likes

Good morning! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, an Eclectic Witch! Everyone here is very friendly & supportive, feel free to jump in on any post of interest or ask any questions. Someone will get back to you as soon as they can. :hugs:

Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Nov 1 :new_moon: is a good place to start to get a feel for the forum & the happenings of the week. We also just started a new :angel: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Working With Higher Powers, a great way to learn more about different aspects of witchcraft & find what resonates with you & have a better understanding of different topics. It’s a lot of fun! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I look forward to speaking with you soon! :dizzy:

7 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York.
Its so nice to meet you and have you as a part of our ever growing family!
If you need anything please don’t hesitate to ask.
Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes

Welcome to Spell8, @patricia13,

I am Temujin, from Australia and am looking forward to getting to know you here in our community!

Have a wonderful day.

Tem

6 Likes

Hello and a very warm welcome from Perth, Australia.

It is fantastic to have you here. You’ve certainly come to the right place. This coven is amazing, the people that you will meet are very so friendly and everyone is so kind and helpful. There are people that can offer you all kinds of advice for whatever topic you may be interested in. If you ever have questions, just ask away here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. I have already learnt so much from the amazing and talented members of this coven.

Look forward to getting to know you and leaning from you too :blush:

Jess

5 Likes

Merry meet @patricia13! :blush:

I’m so sorry for the loss of your father. It sounds like things went through a very dark point for you- I’m so glad you’ve managed to find the light and are seeking out your passions and new knowledge. You are very strong! :muscle: :heart:

Please make yourself at home here in the forums! If there are any topics that call to you, feel free to use the Search Tool or Forum Tags to navigate and jump into any threads of interest. Know that you have many friendly fellow coven members, so don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes