New to the craft

Greetings everyone. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Marie. I have had an interest in Wicca/Witchcraft since I was about 13 years old but getting involved with the wrong crowd, abuse and drug addiction I did not keep a solid interest. Fast forward to 2020 at 37 years old I am finding my way back…I have been through alot over the years. Abusive relationships, rape (2×) a nasty heroin addiction, and losing my fiance last November and my older daughters father 3 years ago. I am excited for my journey and would love to meet ya’ll. Thank you

9 Likes

Hello, my name is Colin and I’m from Canada. Sure sounds like you’ve been through a lot! I hope the Craft can lead you to happier times.

4 Likes

Welcome @marie6, you’ve found a solid crowd here. If you haven’t already check out the Q&A: Ask Freely and Learn about the Craft!.
Welcome Again!
Blessed Be,

3 Likes

Welcome! I think you will find a supportive group here. I am looking forward to getting to know you.

4 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @Marie6! :heart:

I am sorry to hear that your path has been full of hardships- my heart goes out to you! I am glad you have found your magick and path forward and we are very blessed to have you join us :blush:

For others also recovering or going through hard times, we ask that any posts that mention potential triggers (rape, death, drug/alcohol abuse, etc.) have a friendly warning to give a heads up and keep everyone safe. I’ve added one to this post so it is all set! Thank you for sharing your emotional story and I wish that future has many happy and positive things in store for you :sun_with_face:

It is a pleasure to meet you- blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun.”
― Shaun Hick
Sometimes the hardest journeys bring us the deepest reward when we find our true path. I hope you find the light you seek and the community of support you crave here. You are not alone.
Merry Meet, Marie!

4 Likes

Hi, I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA, USA and I have been interested in the craft a long time, fast forward to Julyish of 2020 and I found my way here! It’s been wonderful and everyone here is so helpful and supportive. I have a few things going on at the present moment in my life, so I’m trying to balance everything. I’m doing a pretty good job right now. I hope this site brings you peace and happiness and things continue to get better!

3 Likes

Merry Meet @marie6! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Glad to have you with us and I’m sorry you’ve gone through all that. We’ll be here if you just need to talk, just ask. Hope things are going with you okay today. I look forward to getting to know you. :hugs:

3 Likes