New to the entire Spell8 family!

I an just attempting to figure out how all of this actually works, and how to work it. Lol :yum:

13 Likes

Welcome, @saralee22! It’s lovely to meet you here, in this online space. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, a baby witch residing in Australia with my partner and two lovely cats. :smile:

My journey began in earnest only this year, and I joined this coven just over a month ago. But already everyone feels like family. So, I’m excited to welcome you into this lovely space. :witch_hat:

If you have any questions about how anything works, you’re more than welcome to ask! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Welcome, take your time and wander around. There is much to learn and plenty of kind witches around to help and answer questions. Enjoy

:goat:

8 Likes

:witch_hat:[quote=“saralee22, post:1, topic:42701, full:true”]
I an just attempting to figure out how all of this actually works, and how to work it. Lol :yum:
[/quote]

**Currently seem to be experiencinga random, uptick of energy magnification…or something seems to be intensifying the vibes around me **

7 Likes

[/quote]

Quotes need to be on a new line to work. So if you hit enter after the :witch_hat:, that’ll do it. :smile:

8 Likes

@saralee22 Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki’s my patron deity. Enjoy this spectacular time in your life. :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Welcome, how are you doing?
I’m Eva, really nice to meet you :sparkles:
Let’s be friends :wink:
This forum is a great place, feel free to explore and learn new things. You might find many answers to many questions :+1:

6 Likes

Hello @saralee22,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum- it’s a pleasure to meet you! :heart:

You’re off to a great start- thank you for sharing your introduction post! Like anything new, the forum has a bit of a learning curve to it, but there are guides here to help you master the tools and abilities of the forum space.

Feel free to check out How-To Guides of the Forum for more information and walkthroughs :blush: And if you need any help, just give a shout! We are here and happy to help however we can :handshake:

Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hi, @saralee22! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I have just the link for you! Forum how-to guides. It was put together by the lovely and talented @MeganB and it should help you out. Then you’ll be able to jump in and have some fun!

I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @saralee22 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s nice to meet you!

If you need any help at all, please feel free to ask! :blush: You’ve already been linked to the forum tutorials, so that’s awesome there. We’re happy to help! Please, feel free to make yourself at home :smile:

5 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @saralee22

I’m so glad you have joined us, Sara, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Welcome and Bright Blessings!

I have found the Daily Ritual as a great opening point to start my day and encourage a daily practice. Let me know if you found this in the app or online. Each topic has lots of embedded links to dig deeper into the subject. I love it!

Bright Blessings!
Cerimoon

8 Likes

Welcome, @saralee22! Glad you’re here!! :sparkles:

8 Likes

HI!! My Name is Ceci (Everything else is in my profile here on :infinite_roots: Spells8 :sparkles:)

I hope you keep researching, there are many nice corners in this place, that I’m still discovering.
It’s a beautiful place just like the people I’ve been meeting.
Hugs with indigo stardust!

PS:
This weekend I’m stealing time away from my studies, so I haven’t managed to be constantly popping in here.
But yes, I welcome you.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.