New to the Forum, re-membering my Craft

Hello ! My name is Amber and I come to you from Michigan in the United States. I am rediscovering my witch lineage and personal power, alongside my mother who is also a Witch. I am here to learn and learn and learn some more, and also to re-member (to put back in place) what is already rooted in my bones and just needs some dusting off. I look forward to making connections and growing alongside the members of this community. <3 Replies appreciated and recommended articles/pages/books/etc welcome!

13 Likes

Welcome to The Infinite Root Coven @amber26 , now your new home. I’m Pedro from Puerto Rico. Feel free to openly talk about your Craft, we certainly don’t judge sense there’s awesome people here from different traditions and systems. So we can share you of books and articles that may interest you to read and help you spark :sparkles: the magick within you as a witch.
Blessings!

12 Likes

Welcome @amber26 I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I have a weird feeling that we’ve met somewhere before. Idk. Maybe, maybe not. Anyway, glad to have you her with us all!! Have you seen the initiation course?

If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate!!!
Blessed be :pray:

10 Likes

That’s the plain Jane truth!!! :100:

11 Likes

Hello @amber26 . Welcome I am Sharon and I live in Idaho. I am a baby witch and this is an amazing space to grow and learn with some truly wonderful witches of all traditions. I feel so at home here and hopefully you will as well.

8 Likes

Hi, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I’m an Eclectic Witch & have been in here for a year. It is a great place to learn & connect. There are courses that are awesome & come with printables for your Book of Shadows, Grimoire, Book of Mirrors, whatever you need really.

Make sure you search the forum for topics & other conversations about what it is that you are looking for & check out the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! July 26 :ear_of_rice:, it will give you an idea of what is going on this week. Tomorrow we have the (Group Ritual - Jul 29) :eye: Chakra of Intuition- Third Eye Chakra & it’s a great place to get caught up with coven members.

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :two_hearts: :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

Hi there Amber! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: I just got through reading The Horned God by Jason Mankey for the book club and it was great!

In fact, you can find oodles of books we’ve read in the book club! We’re just starting this next one, so you have time to start. You can find all the information here.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop in and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Merry Meet,
Hi Amber it’s Jeannie from Sacramento, Cali, I am a Eclectic Witch who pull from Wiccan beliefs! I have been here for a year now!Just yesterday I learned my own Discoveries, And I feel like it was yesterday that I came to paganism. Honestly there is so much to learn with paganism and you could be a witch for 10 years and still be learning!
I am so happy that we have each-other and we have a place like home our coven & family. I’ve always had the love and support and community and unity here.

I am reading :open_book: Keeping her :key: keys bye Cyndi B
She is the Queen of Witchcraft
She is the gate keeper
She is at the crossroads
She is mother of darkness and light
I also go to

Blockquote

Blessed be!

I am so happy I get to embark in your journey “wonderful” :scream_cat:That you discovered your lineage and your mom is also a witch!I can’t say that my mother was a witch but she was definitely a hippie and she just didn’t know if she was a witch!

I am so glad that we connected and I hope you would come to meditation on Thursday!

Hope to see you there! I see Soifra invited you and hope to learn more about you!
Also
Here is a pagan link for the calendar :calendar: to help with the navigation :compass:

> Blockquote
The Sabbat it on Aug1
How to Celebrate Lughnasadh Alone (the 1st Harvest Sabbat!) :bread:
I am going to make bread although I still have to make the list to go shopping and then after that I’ll make some bread :baguette_bread:
Blessed be!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Merry meet @Amber26- welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven :infinite_roots:

I think it is so wonderful that you and your mother are exploring the Craft together- if you find (or create) any mother-daughter spell/ritual work, please feel free to share it! :sparkles:

Others have shared some great links- have you found the Recommendations Category in the forums yet? And if there’s anything specific you’re interested in, you can use the Quick Search Tool to find relevant discussions.

Make yourself at home here! :blush: Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Merry meet @Amber26! My name is Jessica and I am a Texas novice witch. I am also re-discovering my lineage! My mother is adopted but we feel strongly that we come from a line of witches (have had many indications as such from tarot readings as well). My mother is a Wiccan witch and I grew up watching her but refused my path until recently (teenager ways of course - didn’t want to be like my mom). I wish you well on your journey!

7 Likes