New to the forum

Just wanted to say hello and thank you for allowing me to be a part of the community
Have a great holiday
Louisa Moon

12 Likes

Merry meet @louisa . Great to have you here. So glad you found us. There is so much to do and explore on the site. Hope to see you around the forum.

Blessed be! :tada:

7 Likes

Welcome :relaxed: I’m Christina and I’m from New York. So nice to meet you :hugs: Have you seen the initiation course? https://spells8.com/courses/wicca-self-initiation/
Hope to see you around!!!
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

Hello @louisa,

Nice of you to join us. I am Nicki but you can call me Nicki welcome yo the coven. May your journey here with us be a magickal one :dizzy:

Blessed Be :heart:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum & Infinite Roots Coven :infinite_roots: I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, an eclectic witch of sorts. I’m still finding what works for me, everyday is a learning experience. :two_hearts:

@christina4 gave a great link for the courses. Have a look around & check out the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! June 28 :woman_mage:, these posts give you an idea of what’s going on in the forum. We have the :trophy: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - The Challenger to help you learn about different aspects of the craft & find what really resonates with you.

Have a great rest of your weekend! :heart:

5 Likes

Hi @louisa! I’m Amethyst, welcome to the forum! If you have any questions or run into any problems just give us a shout and someone will be by to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Blessed be @louisa and it is nice to meet you.
I am also new here, my name is Sherylanne.
Peace to you, and everyone that you love.

6 Likes

Merry meet @louisa- welcome to the forum and the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

Hope are you doing well and that you had a lovely holiday :fireworks: As you explore the forum, feel free to reach out if any questions come up! And know that you are warmly invited to join in on current Forum Activities.

Looking forward to talking with you more soon! Love and Light :heart:

4 Likes

Louisa Moon,
I love :heart: your name!:blush:
My name is Jeannie, I hope we can be good friends! I am very glad to meet you Louisa!
Jeannie

4 Likes