New to the Forum!

Hi my name is Jem!
I am new to the forum and I have been practicing witchcraft formally for a year.
Some things about me:
I am into elemental,cosmic,crystal and music witchcraft🔮
I’m bisexual and non-binary :rainbow:
I love reading and writing stories :open_book:
And my favourite animal is a crow!
I’m very excited to be here and look forward to contributing my ideas!
Have a great day

9 Likes

Welcome Jem! I’m Christine and I live in Tennessee. You will find so much information here and awesome people to help you on your path!

7 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

@jem1 hello and welcome. Hope to chat soon

7 Likes

Hi @jem1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’ve got to ask, what do you write? I read a lot too, fanfiction and books and just about anything I can get my hands on.

Anyhow, have you found the courses yet? They’re a great way to learn and there’s some good crystal information on site thanks to @christina4!

If you have any questions, about anything, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you!

5 Likes

@Amethyst I usually write horror short stories or fiction.:relaxed:

6 Likes

I’m Jess and I’m very new to the craft.

Welcome to you from Perth, Australia. So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I like to consider myself an ally, and offer you a very warm welcome :rainbow_flag:
I love reading too! Too many books, so little time. :books:
I love to work with crystals. It’s an obsessive collection :joy:

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning right along with you and learning lots from you too,

Jess :blush:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @jem1, I’m Debra and I’m from Canada. It is nice to meet you and if you have any questions just ask someone or on the forum and someone will be glad to help you. I hope you enjoy it here, we are one big happy family from all over the globe.

5 Likes

Very neat! Good luck writing!

6 Likes

Merry meet @jem1! :blush:

Welcome to the forum- thank you for sharing your lovely introduction! It’s a pleasure to meet you and I hope you make yourself at home here :infinite_roots:

If you haven’t already found it, know that the Merry Meet Monday News Post is a great place to find your bearings and learn about what is happening here in the forum this week.

And wow, you have a lot of wonderful witchy talents! I’m sure there are many discussions out there you might find interesting, so I recommend using the Search Tool or Tagging System to quickly find relevant discussions :mag:

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Jem! :sparkles:

3 Likes