New to the site and forum

Hi my name is Rene and I am new to this site. Just joined today to start my magical journey after being scared to start for the longest time. I am from Kansas in the us.

14 Likes

Merry Meet @rene2! :blush: I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & you have come to a very friendly & supportive coven. We have members from all over the world & they are very helpful.

The information on the site is wonderful & it’s broken down so it’s easily understood & applied. New courses are added pretty regularly & there are a good variety of topics & tools.

Feel free to Search the forum & jump in on any topic of interest. Any of the more personal posts can be put in A Sacred Space category. Only active & logged in members can access & interact with that category.

I hope you had a great holiday & it continues through the weekend. :hugs:

6 Likes

Hi! It’s so nice to meet you. I’m glad this is a supportive coven for me to learn from.I am very excited to learn and meet people.

7 Likes

We had a (Group Ritual - Nov 25) :turkey: Soothing Tea for Good Digestion, due to the holiday its sort of extended through the weekend. You can check that out & meet people who are currently active this weekend. :hugs:

6 Likes

Ok thank you.

7 Likes

I am new here as well. Been going through all the lessons and building my book back up. Life has been in turmoil for me for a year now and about 3 weeks ago, it came to me on a walk in the woods, its time to get back to my roots, so to speak. It is really nice finding this community with so many shared views.

9 Likes

Welcome @rene2 & @WisconsinWitch to The Infinite Root Coven.

7 Likes

Hi there Rene,

So excited that you have joined. I’m a very brand new baby witch too. I have only been practicing properly for a couple of months. I am from Perth, Australia. I have always had a very keen interest and felt called to the craft but I never took that next step to practice as I didn’t wantto disrespect anyone who does practice by being rubbish at it. But life literally got turned upside down andI found this site and I am so glad that I have.

@Siofra is right. This coven is amazing filled with some of the most amazing and talented practitioners of everything magical. I really feel like i have been welcomed into a family that I didn’t even know that I was missing. I have been so blessed to make some truly wonderful friends with the most beautiful of souls.

What ever your interests are, guaranteed there will be someone here that shares your interests. Crystals, kitchen witchery, moon magic, you name it.

If you ever have any questions or just want to have a chat about a topic that you’re interested in, please just reach out here and someone will get back to as soon as they can.

Hope to chat soon,

Jess

8 Likes

A very warm welcome @WisconsinWitch. I understand where your coming from about life being i turmoil and I send you a big squeezy hug. The rug literally got pulled out from under me a couple of months ago and 15 years of something just blew up spectacularly. That’s what gave me the big shove in the right direction to these amazing people. If you ever just need to have a chat please just reach out. Hope you’re doing ok. Jess xxx

7 Likes

Welcome! I’m Sheronda also new. I think you will like it. Everyone is so nice and helpful! Merry Meet!

7 Likes

@WisconsinWitch it’s very nice to have you here also! I hope you had a nice holiday & that you were able to spend time with people that bring you happiness & love.

All the same information applies to you too! :hugs: We have the courses to choose from & feel free to meet others at the Group Tea if you would like to over the weekend. Should you want to reset & kind of relax & focus there are some beginner friendly & regular meditations.

Monday there will be a new Merry Meet Monday post in the forum. It’s a great post to get a feel for what is going on & who’s in & out. It’s kind of a chatting post along with the Group Ritual for the current week.

The current Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Nov 22 :last_quarter_moon:.

7 Likes

Welcome to @rene2 and @WisconsinWitch :relaxed:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York. This is my second family and I have a special place in my heart for each of the members! If you need anything at all, just let me know.
BTW, my specialty is crystal healing, reiki, energy work, etc. If you’d like/ever need I could add you to my energy healing box.

The post explains everything. It’s just an energetically charged prayer. I add crystals, herbs, flowers, anything that I find helps.
Anyway, it’s nice meeting you!
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

Welcome @rene2 and @WisconsinWitch! I’m Christine and I live in Tennessee! I’m new here too, and just a baby witch. There’s so much information here and it’s easy to understand and many pintable’s for your Book of Shadows too! So many friendly and great people here to help guide you with your path.

7 Likes

Hi Jessica and thanks for the welcome I appreciate it. I totally agree with what your saying about not wanting to disrespect anyone. I was really scared to start this journey because nobody agrees or understand any of this. I kept not being true to myself and trying to make others happy. I just decided I am going to do it and be true to myself. I feel like I’mm gravitating toward crystals, tarot and my intuition constantly and I think it’s trying to tell me something.

6 Likes

Hi! Thanks so much for the welcome. Everyone seems so nice and supportive here. Wow your box is so cool. I will keep that in mind thanks.

6 Likes

Hi! Nice to meet you. There are a lot of baby witches here. I don’t feel so lost then because I’m new too.

6 Likes

Hi @rene2! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m glad you braved your way here! It’s a great place to learn and to just be yourself. If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Hi! Thanks and I will do that. I’m sure to have many questions. I look forward to getting to know you to.

7 Likes

Welcome @rene2 and @WisconsinWitch glad to see you here. I’m Debra if you have any questions just ask someone and they will be glad to help you. Everyone is so friendly, loving, and kind. Please to meet you both.

6 Likes

@rene2 hello and welcome. So glad you joined us here

7 Likes