New to the site

Hello there! I’m new to the site and to the witching world. Merry meet!

12 Likes

Hi @Assyla555! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants. If you’re not sure yet, that’s okay! You’ll figure it out, and meanwhile, you have the Courses to help you out.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will help you. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Merry meet @Assyla555,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch with a love for travel- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

Like all new sites, there’s a bit of a learning curve- but it looks like you’re already picking it up wonderfully! If you do need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out :blush:

The Site Feedback & Announcements Category is where to go to reach out about any technical issues, while making a new post in the Questions & Answers Category will connect you with the advice, wisdom, and shared experiences of the coven. We’re a very friendly group, so no need to be shy! :infinite_roots: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please make yourself at home here, Assyla- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

So far I think I resonate most with the eclectic witch. I’ve done some cleansing rituals and made a quartz protection amulet. I do have a question about making amulet sachets. So the one I made was my first and not so great. I use a few small clear quartz because I didn’t have one stone yet. The leaf I used has started to crumple and I can feel that a stone fell out of the leaf. Can I take it apart and restart with new ingredients? Is there a specific way to do this if I can or should I just start new. However, I don’t have many sachet bags yet and this one works perfectly for this spell.

5 Likes

And nice to meet both of you.Thank you for the warm welcome! Merry meet! :blush:

5 Likes

Welcome to Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: we’re happy to have you!

Congratulations on making your first protection amulet :sparkles: I’m sure you did a wonderful job – it’s always fun to try and experiment with new techniques and creating new amulets!

Absolutely you can! There should be no reason you can’t take it apart and start over. You can even use the same ingredients. I would cleanse them first before doing the spell again but that’s just me :blush:

Since you’re not undoing the spell itself and just recreating the amulet, I don’t think there’s any “special steps” that you need to take. Simply taking everything apart and redoing it with a better stone (or whichever new ingredients you had planned on using) is perfectly fine.

Good luck on recreating your protection amulet! Feel free to post about it in Witchy Wisdom if you’d ever like to share :blush:

It’s nice to meet you!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Assyla555

It’s nice to meet you, Alyssa, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. If you have any questions just reach out, we are here for you! Welcome to our family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

It’s a pleasure, @Assyla555- you are very welcome here! :heart::blush:

As for the protection amulet, I’m with Megan about being able to redo it without worry- congrats on your first one, and wishing you all the best as you give it a new life :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be!

5 Likes

Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

7 Likes

Thank you so much! This really helps. Sorry I’m so late responding. Still learning how to use the forum lol. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Perfect! Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No worries! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We’re here to help – feel free to DM me if you’ve got any questions about how to work the forum, what to post where, or just to chat :blush:

3 Likes

It’s my pleasure, Assyla- much love and blessed be! :sparkles::blush:

3 Likes

So far I think I too am an ecclectic witch. I enjoy candles, crystals, herbs, incense, chants, and mrke lol. Thank you and Merry Meet!

4 Likes

Merry meet!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.