I’m Airram from Greece, :fehu:
welcome to the witch family! :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

You’re welcome, @erica4!

11 Likes

Thanks Airam.

13 Likes

Welcome @ erica4
I’m new here myself, so we get to learn together!

13 Likes

How’s everyone

11 Likes

Welcome, @erica4! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I still haven’t figured out yet what labels really sum me up, so I have a tendency to just ramble in the hopes that makes up for it in terms of giving some kind of definition. :laughing: I suppose the focus of my own store, being all tarot readings and a couple of meditation PDFs, says something, too. :thinking:

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :black_heart:

12 Likes

Thanks Starborn

12 Likes

Good morning, Erica :blush: I am a solitary practitioner and a newer member to the Rosicrucian order, and I am excited to see another member since I have not met anyone else in the order in the “real world” yet.

So glad you are here and I am looking forward to checking out your website.

12 Likes

Greetings Soror. Happy to meet you. I am 9th degree Rosicrucian. Looking forward to more interactions

11 Likes

Can you please help me find your website @erica4?
:slightly_smiling_face: Josie :butterfly:

9 Likes

I sell on Instagram. I dont know if i am permitted to the share my page name here

10 Likes

@erica4 You can put your website on your profile. I know others have their website on their profiles, so it’ll show when we click on you. :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

You can also share it in Coven Member Shops :bouquet: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We’re all about sharing and supporting our friends here in the coven!

9 Likes

Merry meet and welcome. My name is Diamond I’m from the Great Lake State, MI. Glad you have joined and I look forward to sharing space with you. :black_heart:

8 Likes

Just followed you on Insta. Looking forward to seeing everything in your shop :butterfly::crescent_moon:

10 Likes

@erica4 welcome home sister!!!

9 Likes

Welcome Erica! I am Celine I am from Portland oregon. And I am electic witch, i work with Hades , baba yaga and Bridgit. Welcome to Spells 8. It is a great group of lovely folks.

9 Likes