New to this

Hello everyone.
I am going to say I am new to all this stuff. I have done some reading, joined a few groups, and performed a few rituals. I want to learn more, but this old brain must work hard to gain what I read. I think listening to the lessons could help me more so here is hoping.

10 Likes

Hi @garrett and welcome! I’m Satu from Maryland and I’m a traditional, non secular green witch. I’m also a relative newbie having begun practicing witchcraft just over a year ago. You’ve found a home here with exceptional people who are warm, open, helpful, and friendly. Glad to meet you!

7 Likes

Hello :wave: and welcome :infinite_roots: @garrett

It’s so nice to meet you. I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch.
I think the best place to start is with the Lessons If you have any questions just ask Q&A

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

@garrett Welcome to the forum! I’m Siofra_Strega from Cape Cod. I love to read about all kinds of things. I have actual books & kindle books galore.

When I took the courses, some of them made more sense when I did the Auto Play to listen to them. So I hope it helps you out too! :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am from Tennesse. I hope to learn a lot and hear from you.
Thanks again
GW

6 Likes

Hi @garrett! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Listening to the courses is a great way to learn! So are the Weekly Challenges! @BryWisteria gives us a subject and we all try out a spell and they are so different and varied you can’t help but learn a lot! This week’s subject is Money Magick. I think I’ve finally got set what I’m going to do, and I’ll post it tomorrow.

If you have any questions about anything just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

@garrett
Welcome to your new family. I greet you as I was greeted, with sincere blessings and love.
Garnet

6 Likes

Welcome @garrett . Im fairly new myself. Born a witch but just recently accepted my gifts and stopped fighting them, and im 42. If u have any questions please dont hesitate to ask myself or anyone here. This group genuinely helps each other

Again Welcome, many blessings

6 Likes

Hi @garrett. I have been here a few months and I’ve enjoyed every bit of it very much! You’ll learn a lot on here under the course work. I’m still learning mine and taking my time with it! The forum on here is great with any questions or anything to say! I hope you enjoy your time on here!

Blessed Be!

6 Likes

Merry meet @garrett and welcome to the forum! :blush:

Others have already shared some great advice and resources, so I’m just jumping on the welcome wagon to say hello. Please make yourself at home here!

Know that you are warmly invited to join any and all forum activities- from challenges to free readings on Fridays, book club and more, there’s always something going on. Check out the Activities Category and feel free to jump in to anything that calls to you!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hello @garrett and welcome to the coven, jump in and try it all, you will get energized by the work, craft and coven. We are all in this journey together and give you a hearty Lammas welcome!!! :moon_cake::ear_of_rice::lion:

6 Likes

Just saying again Thank you for all the warm welcomes. I am doing the lessons and they do help alot.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.