New to wicca end a bit lost

hi my na is robert am from edmundston nb canada.
i discover wicca 20 years ago when i went to my friend house hes mother is a high godess and they was just signing one of the prayer and i felt my own body livitate since that day i felt my religion was wicca and no other

9 Likes

That’s a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing Robert and welcome!! :wave:

Wicca and other Goddess-spirituality group chants can be very soothing and calming, almost like a lullaby. I can totally identify with that sentiment!!

5 Likes

Robert, we welcome you with open hearts.

2 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @Robert2! :wave:

Thank you for the wonderful introduction- it sounds like a very powerful experience led you on your magickal path! We are blessed to have you join us here in the forums :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

There is a lot of content to explore both here in the forums and on the main Spells8 site. Have you found the Complete Courses yet? There is a lot to learn and all for free (as long as you are logged into your account)! :books:

As you learn to navigate the forums, the weekly Merry Meet Monday news post is a good place to get an overview of what is currently happening. And if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out! :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Hi @robert2! I’m Kasie from West Virginia here in the States. Welcome to the forum! Join us for tea tomorrow, that’s always a good way to get started in the group. If you have any questions at all, just ask and someone will pop up and give you a hand.

I look forward to getting to know you soon!

3 Likes

Merry meet to another Canadian!
I’m in Edmonton Alberta :black_heart:

3 Likes

Robert,
Hi :raising_hand_woman: I am from California in Sacramento! I am so excited you found a new beginning here. We are happy to have meet you! You sound so Inspired with wicca! I am too and I am new to Wicca only there is so much to learn!
Welcome Robert can’t wait to get to know your thoughts and see your craft!
Jeannie

3 Likes

Robert, welcome to community! Please to meet you…That’s a great story!
Blessed be

3 Likes