New Witch from DE 🧙‍♀️

Merry Meet everyone…my name is Rachel and I’m a new witch from Wilmington, Delaware. I’m so glad I found this site it’s been very helpful. All of this can be confusing and overwhelming but very eager to learn. Thank you for allowing me to join! :woman_mage:

8 Likes

Welcome :blush:
I’m Christina. I’m not too far away, I’m in NY!
It’s nice to have you here. Have you seen the
Initiation course yet? If you need anything or have any questions at all, let me or anybody know! There’s always someone here willing to help out! It was nice to meet you!
Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes

Welcome @rachel17. I’m glad you are here

5 Likes

Welcome! :pray::revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Merry Meet Rachel! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

If you have any questions you should just ask and someone here will help you out! Oh, and keep an eye out for tomorrow’s Merry Meet Monday- Forum News post, that will let you know about all the activities we’re up to each week so you can come and play with us! LOL!

I look forward to chatting with you!

4 Likes

Welcome! I am Siofra from Cape Cod. @Christina4 gave you a wonderful link to get started & you should find the rest of the courses very helpful too.

I have been here a little over a year & it’s an extension of my family. Everyone here is very nice & supportive & always willing to help answer questions or help with where to get things or how to do things.

@Amethyst is right, the Merry Meet Monday topics are great for getting an idea of what is going on during the week & the status of any challenges that may be going on too.

I look forward to speaking with you soon!

3 Likes

Merry meet @rachel17 and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

I’m so glad you’ve been finding the site to be helpful- there really is so much out there to learn! As you come across interesting things in your studies, feel free to share them in the Witchy Wisdom Category- you have a coven full of friendly folks who also love to learn and share witchy tips :woman_mage: :two_hearts:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Merry Meet, Rachel! :wave:

It’s wonderful to have you here! I agree with you. The incredible amount of information out there can be overwhelming! But there is no rush and you can take things at your own pace- and there are many here in the forums who are happy to help with any questions you have!

Feel free to explore the Forum and comment on any topic you like!

4 Likes

A hearty welcome to you @rachel17 :blush:

4 Likes

Miss Rachel17, first of all I hope that Henri didn’t do much damage and that You and yours are safe and well.

That said, I’m so excited that you are joining us. If you’ve read some of the welcomes, you’ll find that we have members from around the world, men and women, faiths and beliefs.
We are all seekers for that something that has been missing or eluded us.
Many of us came simply seeking a truth for life, a deeper knowledge of magic and perhaps a new family that would except us without prejudice or Judgement.
I can tell you that I found my magic, my truth and a new family.
Most loving welcome to our family.
Merry meet and Blessed Be
Garnet, Blessed by Dragons

5 Likes