New Witch from India

Hi I am Kaivashin. I had been experiencing a lot of unusual activities and presences in my surroundings for years and it took all this time to figure out that I had the capability to get in line with the energies surrounding me. I now know I am at the right place now and I am happy to learn more and more to be a witch who can use all these energies in a constructive way. Very new, but still known to witchcraft. I do not know anyone at all yet who is into this until I got into this forum.

7 Likes

Hi @kaivashin! Welcome to the forum! It’s lovely to have you here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m so glad you found us!
As you say you’re new I’d recommend getting started with the Beginners course as it has an amazing wealth of information and of course get stuck into any discussions here in the forum which spark your interest!
I look forward to hearing more from you soon :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :blush: I’m Christina. I have spooky happenings in my house. I have a video of some kind of shadow from my night cam. Can someone help me please with the link? Sorry im not sure how to do that.

2 Likes

Welcome, @kaivashin! Nice to meet you! I’m from West Virginia in the USA, where are you from in India? It’ll be nice to chat with you.

2 Likes

@kaivashin, welcome to the community! Pleasure to meet you!

3 Likes

Hey, thank you all for welcoming me so delightfully… @kasie I’m from Gujarat, India.

4 Likes

Welcome @kaivashin, I look forward to seeing more of you on here

3 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @kaivashin! :heart:

Congrats on finding your connection with your inner magic- it is so exciting that are on the path to learning about your talents and the energies around you :sparkles: The forums are blessed to have you here!

Please feel free to make yourself at home and jump in on any discussions that are interesting to you. To help you build a foundation, the course LimeBerry mentioned is a great start! From there, you can branch off into the Complete Courses which cover a wide range of topics.

Witchcraft-Online-Courses-Free-750x500

The forum family is a group of witches and practitioners from all over the world to share our love for magic and learning :books:. You are warmly invited to the weekly challenge (new one coming tomorrow) and tea ritual (every Thursday)!

It is a pleasure to meet you and I can’t wait to talk with you soon- Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Got you, girl! :blush: A link to the forum post will magically appear if you copy the URL and paste it in the text box while writing (the URL must be on its own line with a space above and below it) :+1:

Christina’s spooky house happenings can be found in the video from:

2 Likes

Thanks so much @TheTravelWitch I’ve been meaning to figure it out but I either don’t have time or just can’t do it.

3 Likes

I looked it up on Wikipedia. It looks like a magical place. Look forward to talking to you more. :smiley:

2 Likes