New Witch from NC

I am new to the Forum just completed self initiation course I obtained my master herbalist degree and I’ve been a shaman for years now I’m taking it to the next step of incorporating Magic to my daily life the first introduction to Witchcraft to my grandmother taught me how to read tarot cards the Gypsy is in our blood

6 Likes

That sounds really interesting. It’s great your grandmother could show you the ropes a little bit. Magic will prove a fine addition to your lifestyle! :slight_smile: Merry met!

5 Likes

Welcome @tamra! That is so cool that you have this in your roots! I so wish I did!

5 Likes

A warm welcome to you, @tamra! :heart:

Feel free to make yourself at home here in the forums- we are blessed to have you join us! :blush:

Congrats on finishing the Self Initiation! It sounds like you have mastered herbalism- that is so amazing :green_heart: If you have other areas of magick you’re interested in, I recommend checking out the Complete Courses!

Witchcraft-Online-Courses-Free-750x500

The forums are a treasure trove of information too, so feel free to browse around. Create new discussions if you have any information you’d like to share- we all love to learn here! :books::two_hearts:

It’s a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @tamra! I love that you have ‘inherited wisdom’ :heart: I look forward to hearing more from you soon!

4 Likes

Merry meet @tamra! Sounds like you have some wonderful wisdom to impart. I look forward to chatting with you!

4 Likes

Merry Meet @tamra!! :wave:

Thanks for your introduction! It seems that you have roots in the Craft! That’s amazing!

I hope you’ll find in the Forum a space to grow and nourish your soul :pray:

Feel free to comment on any topic you find interesting!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!

4 Likes

Welcome! I usually say that if you have any questions, let me know but I have questions lol I’ve been looking into Shamanism and find it very interesting! But of course if you do have any questions about magic, you can let me or anybody know. Ok. Oh, I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’m a single mama of four beautiful kids. I’ve been into magic for about 10 years or so. Maybe more. I don’t keep track. Anyway, nice meeting you!

2 Likes