New Witch from Virginia

Hey there, I’m Freya Rae. I am from Richmond, Virginia and I am 30 years old.I have 2 beautiful daughters ages 2 and 7. I’ve been interested in witchcraft for many years but finally dove in a few months ago. I have always felt different from other people with my ability to pick up vibes or auras of people. Animals are very comfortable with me and I rather be around them than some people. I so happy to finally be apart of something that is so welcoming.

6 Likes

Hi @FreyaRae! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Sounds like you’ve got a busy life, with two little ones and all. If you get a chance you should check out the Courses. They’re a great way to get started on the forum and are a lot of fun.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

3 Likes

Hi @FreyaRae
I’m Marsha from Colorado and I’ve always been different but I’ve learned to embrace being unique. Welcome, I’m so glad you have joined us. You are in the right place. Everyone is nice here, I hope you love being here as much as I do.
:heart:

3 Likes

Hi @FreyaRae I grew up in Richmond and I visit a lot. I can tell you it is one witchy town! There are some good shops and an annual witch market/fair. Welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

Preach!! :laughing:

I’m glad you decided to join us!

Feel free to create any topic if you have anything to recommend or something to ask. Blessed Be

4 Likes

Hi there. I am new here as well. I live about 2 hours away from Richmond in Staunton Virginia. No small children just one grown son (: Nice to meet you!

I accidentally found this site looking for a spell and then fell in love with the layout, information, cast alongs and so much more. Great vibes here.

3 Likes

Merry meet @FreyaRae (and @michelle47 too) :blush:

Welcome to the forum- we’re very blessed to have you both here! This is a great place to be when it comes to helping your magickal studies flourish. I recommend taking advantage of the Search Tool and the Tag System to quickly find discussions about your magickal passions and interests :mag: :sparkles:

For any questions, head over to the Q&A Category and ask away- you’re sure to get lots of advice and answers from friendly coven members all over the world :world_map: Make yourselves at home here! :heart::infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you both more soon- Blessed be!

1 Like

Merry meet and welcome, @michelle47
I’m Marsha and currently living in southern Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us.

I love the energy here too!
:heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.