New witch in town

Hello :smiley:

My name is Nancy , i am 54 years young female baby witch .
i live in the Netherlands ( Holland) in a town called Heerhugowaard.
i feel so exited to be here :woman_mage:t2:
This is such a beautiful magical place to be i feel at home here.
Hope to learn from spells8 and from you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Welcome! ,:blush::wave:t2: I’m from New York. Great to have you here with us :gift_heart:

6 Likes

Welcome @nancygoldilocks . You have come to the right place.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community. Pleasure to meet you. From New York as well.

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

Hello :wave:

Nice to meet you Nancy, I am NickWick we are very happy to have you with us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Merry meet :smiley::star2:

4 Likes

So happy to welcome you! I am also a baby witch!! Blessed Be

6 Likes

Hi Nancy! I’m Kasie from West Virginia! Welcome to the forum! I’ve always thought I’d love to visit the Netherlands, I’m a big Within Temptation and NIghtwish fan. Glad to have you here!

If you have any questions, just give us a shout and someone will help you out, no problem. And drop into our Activities page so you can get in on the fun! Hope to see you at Tea this Thursday!

3 Likes

Hi Nancy! Glad you are here! I’ve always wanted to visit Holland. Maybe one day post-covid it will be a reality. Anyway, nice to meet you!

4 Likes

Warm greetings @nancygoldilocks Nancy! :two_hearts:

Waving to you as your european neighbor- hello from Poland! :wave: It is a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Like Kasie mentioned, the numerous Activities are a great way to get involved. For a full list of what’s happening this week, the current Merry Meet Monday News Post is a good place to get your bearings :compass:

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

3 Likes

I feel so welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
thank you

3 Likes

So sweet of you , i feel welcome and exited :dizzy:
thank you :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you to for your warm welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
i feel blessed :innocent:

4 Likes

You’re welcome! :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome! I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA, USA! It’s great to meet you. I hope you enjoy the information and classes here on Spells8 & I look forward to speaking with you soon.

5 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Thank you for welcoming me !

:heart:

4 Likes

Merry Meet @nancygoldilocks ! I am glad that you are here too. I just joined a few days ago. As I have mentioned to everyone, this is the most welcomed Wiccan forum I have ever been in. I look forward to great conversations and knowledge sharing.

5 Likes

Apikaile yes i feel i have met friends and family here :dizzy: :orange_heart: :black_cat:

5 Likes