New witch kealia

Hello everyone I am a witch and grateful for this site

11 Likes

Hello and welcome @Aria
It is lovely to meet you. I’m Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado.
There are lots of helpful and friendly people here, so if you have any questions just ask Q & A and someone will help.
I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.
Much Love :heart: always,
Marsha

7 Likes

Merry meet @Aria,

Welcome to the forum! :blush: Thank you for taking the time to reach out and say hello, as well as to share your kindness. I’m so glad you are enjoying the site! :heart:

There are many wonderful witchy resources on both the main Spells8 site and here in the forum. Have you found the Search Tool yet? It has advanced filters that can make navigating around the forum a breeze :compass:

Feel free to check out the current Activities- you are warmly invited to join any and all things that call to you! From the weekly challenge to group rituals, free oracle readings on Friday and more- there is always something happening here in the forum. Make yourself at home! :infinite_roots:

Blessed be, Aria! :sparkles:

7 Likes

@Aria merry Merry Merry meet sweetheart, hope to see around all the time, welcome in​:heartbeat::heartbeat:

7 Likes

Nice to meet you too. I’ve been studying astrology, tarot, palmistry, crystals and aura reading for around 20 years so I know a lot already. But I like this site a lot and want to cast spells. Been learning a lot of herbs and oils to make my own products so decided to use it for more than that. I love to learn so I’m excited to go to spell casting 101. Thanks for your response!

7 Likes

Hello @Aria! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of witch are you? Have you figured that out yet? If you’re reading the Courses, that will help you figure it out. I myself and an Eclectic Witch who likes candle magic and chants.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you. :blush:

6 Likes

@Aria welcome to the forum! I am Siofra from Cape Cod. I am an eclectic witch. I lean towards Celtic :triquetra: Paganism, I practice with Tarot :tarot_card: , Oracle :flower_playing_cards:, Dowsing, Runes :algiz:, Astrology :milky_way:, the Elements :water_element: :fire_element: :air_element: :earth_element: :spirit_element:, Brighid :triskele:, the Morrigan :raven:

Honestly I have a set of courses to do too! I was working on some posts for the forum regarding the Elder Futhark Runes, I haven’t done the course on it yet. My learning about them & the courses being released crisscrossed at the time :laughing:

I’m an Empath & work with energy, releasing, grounding, meditation :woman_in_lotus_position: , chakras, crystals & crystal healing… very eclectic but I make it work :hugs:

I look forward to learning with you! Everyone here is very friendly & supportive. So feel free to jump in on any open topic or start your own with information to share or a question that you have :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hi there! I’m Ailey! We are so glad you’re here!

7 Likes

Welcome @Aria I am Martje from the Netherlands. I am glad you have found this place, and I am looking forward to know you a little better.

7 Likes

Hello and welcome, @Aria! Glad you’re here!! :grinning: :magic_wand:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.