New Witch, Learning

My name is Lyn. I am learning, reading, researching, barely practicing. I started with Tarot earlier this year, then got more into collecting crystals and gemstones, and it just expanded from there. Other than crystals, I feel most drawn to candles. So I research candle magick. I’m happy to be here and meet new people. There aren’t any people to talk to where I live.

12 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @Lyn! :heart:

Thank you for the lovely introduction- you are very welcome here in the forums :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And you have so many fun interests too!

To help build on and continue your tarot studies, I recommend the Complete Tarot Course :flower_playing_cards: . Tarot is one of my favorite aspects of magick too! :blush:

As for crystals, there are many fellow crystal enthusiasts here- feel free to jump in on any of the Discussions about Crystals :gem:

And your timing is perfect- we have a Weekly Challenge to help encourage new aspects of magick and show support for one another. This week’s challenge is Themed on Candles! :candle: You are very invited to join in, and are also invited to the weekly group tea ritual (today!).

It is a pleasure to meet you- make yourself at home here :two_hearts:

Blessed be! :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you so much!! I saw the challenge about candle magick. That is one thing I have practiced, in small amounts, and have massive research. I have always had a love for candles and it just feels right to me to use them.
You’ve made me feel very welcome here. Thanks again!
Blessed be! :heart:

6 Likes

Welcome, @Lyn! Nice to meet you! I’m Kasie, from West Virginia. There’s oodles of good information on site about candle magick and crytals. I hope you find it useful. I look forward to chatting with you more soon!

5 Likes

Hey I’m the go-to crystal lady. Lol if you have any questions about crystals or anything in general, let me know :wink: :metal:t3: so glad to have you here! Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes

Thank you! I’m excited to see all the information I can find here!

6 Likes

Will do. Thank you! Blessed be!

6 Likes

Merry meet to you @Lyn! Welcome to the group

5 Likes

Thank you, I’m so happy I found this site!

5 Likes

Hiya @Lyn! Welcome to the forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s lovely to have you here! I’m a huge fan of crystals, candles and tarot at the moment too! I look forward to hearing more from you soon! :heart:

5 Likes

That’s great! I’m sure we would have a lot to talk about!

4 Likes

You’re welcome! Sometimes it’s information overload but then you step back and have a cup of tea. LOL. Good luck!

4 Likes

Welcome, Lyn!! :wave:

It’s great to have you here! That’s so sad that there aren’t any people to discuss these things where you live. Sometimes they are hiding… :laughing:

I think good Craft partners don’t need to be people with a lot of experience or going by pagan labels. A lot of people don’t know the names and official practices of things because they weren’t exposed to the books and resources like this site. Pay attention to the interesting people in your life, and grow together from there!

5 Likes

Hi Lyn,
Merry Meet!
I love Tarot too, and crystals, and I’m learning so much!
Today I actually did a banishing spell and I’m starting to feel more encouraged in my life!

I look forward to sharing magic with you and having like minded people to share with!
I have met lots of people from all over the world here and I’m excited every day to look at on spells eight! I’m constantly growing and You will too!
Jeannie
Blessed be
And Welcome

5 Likes

Oh I’ve definitely been on information overload for about a month now lol. There’s so much information everywhere but at the same time you can’t always be sure it’s true or not, you know? That’s why I’m happy to be here. Thanks!

5 Likes

Welcome and Merry Met! Well it sounds like you’ve already got a little bit of an occult collection running for you and that’s great. Also I love candle magick. There’s definitely no shortage of topics on this site.
Good luck to you and may your spells be empowered. :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thank you so much! Yes I’ve got a little bit. I’m finding a lot of useful information on this site already.

5 Likes

Thank you so much!! Everyone has made me feel so welcome here!

4 Likes

Hi Jeannie!!
Congratulations! It feels good doesn’t it? To know that you were able to accomplish that magick work? I know! So, just imagine what you will be able to do in the future! I’m so happy to meet you as well. Message me anytime.

3 Likes