New witch on a journey

Hi I’m Akia im new and I’ve always been mystified about magic im excited to be here with my fellow witches as I start this journey thanks for accepting me.

10 Likes

Hello I’m Zaina…my witch name.actually Zaina Star without sounding like a stripper name :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: sorry I needed to laugh!!! I’m actually Christina and I’m a New Yorker. Yes, I have the accent. Our coven is called Infinite Roots. And it’s a pleasure to have you with us!
Blessed be🙏

5 Likes

HI @akia I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, MA, USA. Feel free to poke around & join in any conversation that interests you! We have the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! April 12 :leaves: for a quick overview of what is going on in the forum & please join us on Thursday for (Group Ritual - April 15) A Cup for Some Coin :moneybag:! We have weekly challenges that will start up again tomorrow & at the end you will receive a badge!

I hope you are enjoying the courses! I love them & do them whenever the new ones start. I have learned so much from them & just enjoy doing them.

I look forward to speaking with you throughout the forum! Blessed Be :star2:

5 Likes

Hi @akia! I’m Amethyst, from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! I look forward to chatting with you. @Siofra gave you some great links, and if you need any help just pop up and let us know and someone will give you a hand.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Coven <3 My name is Lisa, I live in Scotland and I’m an eclectic Witch and a Norse pagan :slight_smile: I’ve only been here for a week but it’s been an amazing journey so far :slight_smile: Everyone is so welcoming and helpful :heartpulse: Let us know if you need help with anything <3 blessed Be <3

4 Likes

Merry meet @akia

You are always welcome hun :innocent: nice to have you!!

4 Likes

@Liisa How did I miss this vital info that you are in Scotland? Ireland is my dream home!!!
Adopt Me!!! I cook, clean, love dragons, norse pagan…wow this sounds like a singles ad. :rofl:

4 Likes

Merry Meet @akia! Welcome to our wonderful coven, Infinite Roots. Feel free to just explore the forum and ask any of us any question that you may have. My name is Rowan and I am in South Carolina.
So glad you made your way here,
Blessed Be,

3 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @akia! :heart:

I hope you have been enjoying the forums so far :blush: Others have kindly shared so great advice and resources, please remember it’s always okay to reach out if you have question or need help with something! You have many kind coven members happy to offer guidance :books:

Since you are just getting started on your exciting magickal journey, have you found the Self-Initiation Course yet? It is a great place to build a foundation that you can later build off of.

Wicca-Self-Initiation-Witchcraft-Course

It is a pleasure to meet you! Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Scotland born and bred :slight_smile: I live near the Gateway to the Highlands as they call it :slight_smile: If I could adopt you I would lol and it really does sound like a singles ad :joy: but a good one though :slight_smile: My surname is Irish but I’ve never been there, iv left Scotland 3 times in my life, once to Spain at 15 and twice to England as an adult lol. <3 Blessed Be <3

5 Likes

A very good friend of mine is planning a trip to Scotland & she always says that she is going to steal me to go with her. I would love to go that part of the world. So much of my ancestry is from that area. Probably why I’m drawn to Irish pagansim & Celtic paganism. If I do make it, I will let you know. :rofl: I will bring @Rowan with me.

5 Likes

I’ve got ancestors from Ireland, Scotland, and England.
@Siofra just say the word I’ll be ready!
:wink:

5 Likes

@Siofra @Rowan I would be more than happy to be your guide :slight_smile:

5 Likes