New witchy online shop

I rarely follow Instagram recommendations but got sucked in with this one:

I got lost down a rabbit hole of the weird and wonderful…

9 Likes

Very cute stuff! I wonder if they ship to the US?

5 Likes

Ohhhh they have some fun treasures! :star_struck: I hadn’t heard of World of Misthara before- thanks for the recommendation, @IrisW! :sparkles:

While taking a peek at their site, I saw that their FAQ says “Our delivery charges vary according to country and delivery option” so I’d assume they ship internationally, but it doesn’t specify which countries :thinking:

If anyone in the USA places an order, feel free to give a shout here if it was a success! :package: :airplane:

And thanks again for the fun witchy shop recommendation, Iris! :tada:

6 Likes

Great site! Thank you for sharing!

6 Likes

If I have any money next month, I may have to test them out! Thanks!

5 Likes

Update…

I placed an order on Sunday, it was dispatched on Monday and arrived today, so far so good.

It was all really securely packaged and I’m really pleased with what I received.

The owl sticker is designed to go around the badge on a Mazda, so will take pride of place on my MX5 (Miata for my friends across the pond) when it’s back from having its bodywork fixed (rusty sills, a common problem).

And they’ve given me a 10% off discount code for my next shop. Which I will of course be using :rofl:

4 Likes

I love the “Hocus pocus I need coffee to focus” mug :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

I couldn’t resist. And it is true for me!

4 Likes

Everything looks amazing @IrisW :heart_eyes: I’m not quite sure what it is, but the print with the moon phases on the bottom left looks stunning!

Glad everything arrived safe and sound- thanks for sharing your lovely new treasures! :sparkles::blush:

2 Likes

I should perhaps have listed what stuff is!

It’s a face mask, as is the pink Halloween themed item. Whilst they’re no longer a legal requirement here in England I’m still wearing them and will be for a while. And I like them patterned.

3 Likes

Cheers to that- face masks are still a requirement indoors here in Poland, but very few people seem to be following through with wearing them :sweat_smile: Even though I’m fully vaccinated I still feel safer with one on while in big crowds.

And wearing a mask is a lot more fun when it has such a gorgeous design!

:first_quarter_moon: :full_moon: :last_quarter_moon:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing @IrisW

4 Likes