Newbie by all definitions. Hi!

Baby witch. Married, 5 children, stay at home mommy (due to medical leave from a car accident), exploring my new path and loving it!
This community attached to my new way of life has been most receptive and kind. I can feel myself growing everyday. Very glad to be here and I’m working diligently to learn as much as I can.
Thank you all.

12 Likes

Hello @tracy13

Nice to meet you here. A welcome from Spells8 team.

I am Annesha. I am an Electric witch. Are you doing the courses from this platform?

7 Likes

Welcome!! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I have four kids, three boys and my girly. I’m eclectic but I love the astral plane and the night sky. I love working with candle magic and jar/sachet spells. It’s certainly nice to meet you and have you here with all of us!! Hope to talk soon.
Blessed be :pray:

By the way, here’s the link for the courses that @anneshakargupta was mentioning:

8 Likes

Welcome to our family. My sister in law once said to me: “I wish I’d had a real job.” She not only raised her 3 kids, but baby sat and practically raise 8 more. Anybody who says you don’t have a fulltime job plus, has never tried to stay up with a bunch of active kids a household, etc.
I admire a lady able to raise her kids at home, it’s a tough job.
C4, I swear, you get any sweeter, I’m gonna get a cavity!
Love you to pieces, Garnet

6 Likes

Hi @tracy13! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Being a stay-at-home Mom is a full-time job in and of itself! That’s awesome! Glad you’ve found your way here in the five minutes you get alone each day. LOL.

If you have a chance, join us at our Group Ritual today, where you do a little meditation, pray, and have a cup of something good to drink. Chit-chat down in the comments about your day and it’s a great way to learn about your fellow members.

If you have any questions, shout out and someone will help you out. Hope to talk to you soon!

6 Likes

Hi @tracy13
Welcome. while I am fairly new here I am an older lady. I have 5 grown kids, 4 girls and 1 boy, 8 grandchildren, 5 boys and 3 girls. I am a Nana that watches the 2 youngest girls full time while their mom works at night.
I have found the courses and information here extremely helpful. I have always had a pull to the spiritual side but resisted it when I was younger and busy raising kids. Now that I am on my own I find that it brings a peace to my life that is fulfilling.
Blessed Be!!!

7 Likes

Merry Meet and welcome, Tracy! Thanks for your introduction and your kind words :smiley: I’m glad you are continuing your journey with us.

If you haven’t explored the forums yet, feel free to jump in on any topics that feel that call you. You can also use the search feature here to discover conversations and topics.

Blessed Be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Merry meet @tracy13,

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots: :heart: I think you are amazing for balancing your role as a loving mother with exploring your magickal craft- good for you! The forums are here to offer help, tips, and guidance whenever we can, so please don’t hesitate to reach out if something is on your mind :blush:

Make yourself at home here, and know that you are warmly invited to join any or all of the current Forum Activities.

Looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thanks @christina4

6 Likes

You are all too sweet! Thank you! Yes, I am doing the online courses and exploring every opportunity I come across. I am so in love!
My three year old is my little clone. On his own he has decided he is collecting “rocks like Mommy’s” and wanted his to charge in “Mommy’s light” (aka the moonlight) during the Strawberry moon. So I made him his own lunar charging station and he is the happiest little thing!
He found his path way before I did without any outside influence. (He’s always referred to the moon as Mother and is so in tuned with nature. LOVES meditation music. It’s his “moon water” music.) If he wants to learn, I’m learning everything I can to teach him. In this way of life and of the other options and ways out there.

7 Likes

Tracy, what a wonder your son is, may he be ever blessed as we are by you finding us.

5 Likes

Merry Meet @tracy13! Your son is so lucky that he got you for his mom. You will give the guidance he needs to find his path, no matter what that path is. He sounds so adorable!

7 Likes

Your son sounds like a cutie! So glad he has you!

5 Likes

Welcome ! we are so happy to have you join our community. the website is wonderful and i personally enjoy the free pdf selection if you like reading ! https://spells8.com/ancient-grimoires-pdf/ this is the perfect way to learn straight from our ancestors and find the path that is right for you !

7 Likes