Newbie from the Netherlands

Hello everyone,

I’m new to Spells8 and to all things Wiccan/Witchcraft.
I’m Martine from the Netherlands and 49 years old.
Very curious and eager to learn.
I’m sure I will have a very good time here!

xo Martine

14 Likes

Welcome Martine!

I am Maureen from Ottawa Canada. 51. I have been around Wicca and witchcraft all my life I have only been specifically on the path for a bout a year. Spells8 has really helped me stay on the path and not veer off in fear of the unknown.

I hope you have a wonderful time on the site. There is lots to learn in the forum and in the courses. Looking forward to seeing you are the forum.

Cheers!

8 Likes

Thank you, Maureen :heart:

7 Likes

Hi @martine! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! I always like to get to know about people’s magic from other countries. It’s interesting. Have you found the Courses yet? Since you’re new that might be a good place to start.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up and help you. I look forward to chatting with you more!

6 Likes

Hi Amethyst!

Thank you for your welcome.
As soon I get home from work I will start the Wicca Self-Initiation.
Looking forward to it!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @martine :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Hooray for being curious and eager to learn! :clap: You’ve come to a great place for that! We have so much information here on Spells8 and in the forum that I’m sure you’ll find something you’re interested in. Do you have any interests or ideas of where you want to go in your journey? That’s a good place to start!

I look forward to seeing you around! :heart:

6 Likes

Merry meet @martine,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

What a great attitude to jump in with- I hope you have a wonderful time here and on your magickal journey, Martine! :blush:

Wishing you all the best with the Wicca Self-Inititation, that is a really good place to get started. Let us know how it goes for you, I’m cheering you on! :partying_face: :heart:

Much love and many blessings! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome, @martine! :sparkles:

You definitely will have a wonderful time here! There’s so many wonderful people here and so much great information! I still feel pretty new to everything as well but Spells8 has helped me grow tremendously in a short amount of time :slight_smile:

I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums!

6 Likes

Welcome Martine! You live in my favorite country! I lived in Woudenberg in my childhood. What a lovely place. I miss it sooooo much! So glad you’re here!

7 Likes

Coolness! I wish you luck on your journey!

6 Likes

@martine It’s nice to meet you! I am Heather, 41 and live in California. I am new to Spells8 as well. I’ve been an open witch for over 10 years though. Honestly, way longer than that, I just didn’t really know what to call my beliefs :slight_smile: Hopefully we both find new information and friends!

Heather :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome Martine! I’m Scott, from Pennsylvania, USA. I too am relatively new to the Craft. I’m 61, and felt the calling last Mabon (Autumn). I did my self dedication ceremony last month, a truly magickal experience! You will find many helpful Witches in our Forum! I wish you the best in your magickal endeavor!

6 Likes

Hello to you too, @heather79! :blush:

Make yourself at home here- I hope you’re been finding everything you’ve been looking for! :books::heart:

Blessed Be :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you, Megan!
I’m a still looking around.
A little while ago I stumbled upon an book in Dutch from a Dutch witch Lunadea. I started reading this believing this book came on my path for a reason. An everything fell into place.
But if I have to say 1 thing I would like to learn more about: I would really like to trust in my intuition more, my inner witch so to speak :smile:

6 Likes

@August_Wandering
Thank you, I live in the province of Groningen. Not quite near Woudenberg, but my aunt and uncle used to live in Amersfoort. So that’s quite close. Wonderful to meet you!

7 Likes

@heather79 Thank you, nice to meet you too! I think we’ll both fine here with the information and friends. :wink:

5 Likes

@BryWisteria Thank you! Gosh so many kind words. The overall feel of this forum is wonderful and I feel rigt at home!

6 Likes

You’re very welcome! I’d say that book fell into your lap for a reason, you’re right! Learning to trust your intuition can be very difficult. I often struggle with it myself, though I often get blocked off because of stress and my own mental health. I’m sure over time you will learn to trust your intuition, too!

6 Likes

Hooray! I’m really happy you think so, @martine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Welcome home! :heart:

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: @martine Welcome Home :infinite_roots:

It’s so nice to meet you, Martine, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes