Newbie Here From the US

Hi! I am new to this site. I found a link to from a video on YouTube and am glad I found it. Wicca has long been an interest of mine and I have dabbled in learning for awhile. I have decided it is time to take my learning seriously. I am a very spiritually minded person. I have studied Herbology, Aromatherapy, Reiki, EFT/TFT and am currently learning Tarot I have been delving into the world of Quantum Physics and Law of Attraction as well. So, I am a busy bee… :grin: :grin:

I just like to learn all I can about the subjects I feel help keep me grounded and connected. I am grateful I found this site. Blessed Be.

8 Likes

Hi @ina! Greetings from London, England! Welcome to the forum, it’s lovely to have you here! You sound like a busy bee :honeybee: indeed! I really look forward to you sharing your knowledge with us and hopefully you’ll have some fun here and learn from us too!
Please feel free to ask questions and get involved in any topics which take your interest, it’s always lovely to read everyone’s thoughts and comments :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hi @ina! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Welcome to the site! I was just reading a book that I stopped because it was too confusing, and said it would need someone interested in physics to read it! What a coincidence! Glad you’re here!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! You’ve studied many interesting things! Quantum physics caught my attention. I’ve always enjoyed the topic. Anyhow, happy you e found your way here. Blessed be :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Welcome to the Forum, Ina! :wave:

Thanks for your introduction! That’s amazing that you have studied so many interesting topics like Herbology!! :herb: Do you have any favorite healing herbs?

Anyway, feel free to explore the Forum and comment on any topic you like!

3 Likes

Welcome @ina ! Glad you found your way here. There is tons of information, knowledge, support, and friendly witches here. As @francisco mentioned explore the forum, there is also a Q&A: Ask Freely and Learn about the Craft! area on the forum, where you can read through or ask any questions you may have.
Welcome and Blessed Be!

3 Likes

Hello @Ina! :heart:

It’s a pleasure to meet you- welcome to the forum! You have so many wonderful areas of interest. And wow- quantum physics sounds like an amazing subject to study :star_struck:

Feel free to make yourself at home here in the forums. Jump in on any topics of interest and know that you are warmly invited to join any of the current activities.

Merry meet and blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome! That is an impressive array of knowledge, I’m sure you will make a fine addition to the site. Merry Met. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @ina ! I’m a newbie as well and I’m interested in the same things as you.
I can assure you of one thing, this is the most loving, supportive and caring community that exists. Literary.

You’ll love it here!

3 Likes

Welcome @Ina. Sounds like you have found your ‘peeps’! :slight_smile: I will look forward to what you bring to the forum!

3 Likes