Newbie Here Saying Hello to All

Hello everyone my name is Nyteshia but I go by my wiccan name Kanoni I have finally chosen a name that alligns with my life number and i must say it is starting to grow on me I wanted to get to know everyone as i am new to this and if anyone has any tips or simply want to share anything I am always open I hope to make plenty of friends as welll and looking forward to completing this journey with all of you

Blessed Be,

Kanoni

7 Likes

Merry Meet @nyteshia, Kanoni (in order for us to tag you, it will be by nytetshia)! I think you are going to like it here. Everyone is great for support and advice. I would go through the Wicca Self Initiation course first and work your way through the rest. There is a lot of good information in there and things for you to do each day. I started my path years ago but then strayed. I recently came back and it was good to get a refresher course. I learned a lot from the courses.

I hope you have a great day! Blessed Be!
:star2: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forum, Kanoni!! :wave:

As Krissie mentioned, if you haven’t already, I recommend you do the Wicca Self-Initiation (follow that link).

The other thing she mentioned, very helpful, is that you can change your username to Kanoni if you wish. This is how to do it:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site- click on your avatar (currently your initial).
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on your username.
  3. Next, click on “Preferences”.
  4. You will be able to change your picture and your name too!

Feel free to explore the Forum and the Online Courses, and comment on any topic you like! Let us know if you have any questions!

4 Likes

Welcome! I’m Christina . I’m from New York. Where are you from? Glad to have you here with us :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you here. Looking forward to many conversations.
Blessed Be,

3 Likes

HI! Glad to meet you! Kanoni is a beautiful name, does it mean something? Anyhow, glad to meet you, hope to chat with you soon! :sparkles:

4 Likes

It’s a pleasure to meet you @nyteshia (Kanoni)! :heart:

Welcome to the forums, we are very excited to have you join us! I agree with Krissie and Francisco- the Wicca Self-Initiation (linked above) is a great place to get an overview and find your foundation! :blush: Are there any particular aspects of magick that call to you? You may be able to find a Complete Course or even some helpful videos in the Spells8 YouTube Channel with more information :open_book::sparkles:

Feel free to make yourself at home in the forums! Jump in on any topics of interest and know you are very welcome to create new ones too. You can take a peek at where other members are located in the post Where In the World are Witches? :world_map: I hope you can meet many others on this exciting path and make some witchy friends here in our forum family! :two_hearts:

If you have any troubles or questions that come up, feel free to reach out and someone will be happy to help! :raised_hands:

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Great to meet you! I’m sure you will like it here. I’m new too and already found a wealth of information. Plus, everyone is willing to help with advice, when needed.

Blessed be

5 Likes

Merry Meet Kanoni!

As a newcomer myself, you made the wise decision to join this awesome group.
Francisco is phenomenal as are the other members.
Any questions or concerns are always addressed reasonably with great logic and fore-thought. Couldn’t ask for a better group of contemporaries- HONESTLY!!!

Welcome to the coven :eagle:

Love & light

Dia

5 Likes

I hope you are finding your way around fairly easy. I love it here and the people. We are more than a coven, we are a big family. There’s a lot to learn and keep up with in your own time. Don’t be afraid to ask anything, there are a lot of supportive people here.

4 Likes