Newbie Introduction

Hi I’m new here my name is Elisha and I’m from Virginia!

11 Likes

Hi @elisha1 I’m Jess and I’m wishing you the warmest of welcomes from Perth, Australia.

I have only just started out on my path.

So happy to have you here, this coven is amazing. The people that I have met are the most beautiful and kind people with the brightest souls. They are the most genuine and caring people. I have made some truly amazing friends.

If you ever have any questions reach out here. There is always someone willing and able to help you. I have learnt so much already and I’ve only been a member for a few weeks!

Looking forward to getting to know you,
Jess

6 Likes

Warm greetings @elisha1- welcome to the forum! :blush:

If you haven’t already found it, the Merry Meet Monday News Post is a great place to find your bearings and learn about what is happening here in the forum this week. Feel free to explore and if there are any witchy topics you are drawn to, I recommend using the Search Tool or Tagging System to quickly find relevant discussions :mag:

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out! Blessed be :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hello Elisha! I am also from Virginia. Welcome, I know you’ll have a lot of fun here :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@elisha1 hello and welcome. Hope to talk soon

5 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York.
If you need anything please let me know. I’m a certified crystal healer and I have my reiki 1.
If you have any questions about energy healing, ask away!!!
Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes

Hi @elisha1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia! Howdy neighbor! LOL.

Since you’re new here I’m going to point out the courses. Even if you’ve been into witchcraft for a while they’re fun to do.

As the other said if you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Hello there, Elisha!

My name is Stefanía and I’m from Colombia. Welcome to our coven! :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! I can’t wait to talk to you all more. I have a favor to ask and I know being a new comer it may be a lot to ask. But I have court today over something I was wrongfully accused of and was treated very badly by the officer that stopped me. If you could send some good vibes my way I would more than greatly appreciate it as I have not been able to get a lawyer to return any of my calls or messages and I’m worried about going in there today with no representation. I’m thinking positive thoughts and trying to keep all negativity away but it’s not an easy task. Thank you all again for making me feel so welcome

5 Likes

@elisha1 of course. I lit a candle for you and and sending some good energy your way. There are some good justice and road opener spells on the site if you have time to check them out. Good luck

6 Likes

As @crystal24 mentioned there are some helpful spells on the site:

5 Likes

Will be sending you some good thoughts! I hope everything goes well for you.

4 Likes

Thank you all for the good energy and vibes you sent. Things went so much better than I thought they would. I go back next month and hopefully it will all be over and done with then. You all are awesome!

5 Likes

So glad things went well! Maybe you’ll have time to use one of those spells in between now and the next time.

4 Likes