Newbie just saying hello

Hi I’m new here I’ve always been spiritual since I was a child i started learning more about my spirituality a year ago ive always been drawn to other people energies and feelings I always knew I was different from others as a child because I loved the nature and always felt connected with earth I knew I needed to learn more about my spirituality when my déjà vu
dreams started happening in real life that’s why I am here to learn more and get a better understanding and I think this is the best place for me to learn and connect with others :relaxed::relaxed:

9 Likes

@tink Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

8 Likes

Hello nice to meet you im Reanne … or you can call me Ray … im 32 and a newer mom of a 2 year-old beautiful little girl have 2 dogs and 2 cats i would have more if i was allowed lol

8 Likes

Hi I’m 24 I have no kids I have a dog she’s like my daughter the closest thing to a child I have I started to accept myself a year ago when I was going through a very rough time and my life because I always wondered why I could see things in my dreams before it even happened or why I could I see things no one else could see but I could people would call me crazy or weird but I knew I wasn’t crazy or weird I was born with a gift to see so I needed answers I started doing research a year ago and started accepting my spirituality it’s so much to learn on my own so I decided to join this community to get more answers and learn more from wonderful people with the same gifts I also love nature and herbs I use herbs all the time I do have one question is it best to grow your own herbs? because I them from the store but I feel like growing them yourself and your own garden it gives a more connection to you and earths nature

8 Likes

Hi @tink! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum:

It’s great to hear that you’re finding your spirituality! I hope this coven helps you find your way. Have you seen the Courses yet? They’re a great place to start out on this site!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will be by to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Merry meet @tink,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

That is a big honor- I’m really happy you think so, Tink! We are very blessed to have you here, so please make yourself at home and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. The Q&A category of the forum is always open- ask away and the coven is sure to come to your aid whenever you need assistance or advice :infinite_roots: :handshake:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum Tink! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here on Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s nice to meet you!

This happens to me, too! You’re definitely in good company :blush: Feel free to hop into the forum, ask questions, and share whatever wisdom you’d like!

We’re happy to have you here!

6 Likes

Welcome, @tink! I’m Siofra_Strega, another moderator within the forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m from Cape Cod! I love being here & have learned so much about my journey & where it is heading. :revolving_hearts:

I hadn’t been able to remember a dream or even feel like I had one for the longest time… lots of ups & downs since 2020 :flushed: However, more recently that I have moved through some things, I will remember chunks of them.

I do have Deja Vu dreams that play out in real life that even during the dream are so vivid like they are actually happening. I also have dreams that will tell me if I have been successful in doing something or how to go about being successful or how something will turn out. I hope that makes sense. It doesn’t happen all the time, but usually, when it does it’s like an answer to me of how things went.

We all love :heart: to learn here too! So please feel free to ask any questions or share anything with us! Everyone here is very friendly & helpful. I look forward to chatting with you!

7 Likes

@tink if u have the space and ability to grow them, then i would say absolutely. If u are someone like me who has a black thumb, i mean i would find a way to kill a plastic plant lol, but my hubs has the best green thumb. However i buy most of my herbs. We grow the basics for now. But once he completes my greenhouse that will be a different story. Thats where ill have my banefuls, as they are getting harder and harder to find. If i could grow them without aid i would.

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome home :infinite_roots: @tink

I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. It’s nice to meet you, Tink-The Green Witch!

I think having a dog, is like having a child. I have cats, and they are my kitty children!

I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

I am also new here, but wanted to wish you welcome. I look forward to getting to know you.

8 Likes

@TheHoneybee welcome to u Eliza.

5 Likes

Hello @TheHoneybee Nice To Meet You To

5 Likes

@Amethyst yes I have taken some of the courses and I also have downloaded some pdf files :smiley:

5 Likes

That’s great! I hope you enjoy them!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.