Newbie Southern Hemisphere witch!

Hey guys!
So excited to have found this site.
My name is stef and I’m a 23 year old beginner witch living in New Zealand! Would love to connect with others and learn more about this awesome new journey I’m on.

12 Likes

A Hearty Welcome to you @stefani !! You have found absolutely the BEST place to be!! You are gonna have so much fun and so much to do here and meet some wonderful people. We are here all the time should you need one of us. Do be active in the forum, its sooo much fun.
Blessed Be

5 Likes

Merry Meet! I am Krissie from Cape Cod in the United States. I think you will learn to love it here. So much to learn and everyone is very nice and supportive. They will help you every step of the way. I really enjoy the classes and the guided meditations. They have helped me immensely. I hope to talk to you soon!

4 Likes

Merry Meet from West Virginia in the US! It’s so nice to meet you. You’ll learn lots of good things on this site every day and the folks are great to chat with. Hope to talk to you soon!

5 Likes

Merry Meet Stafani! I have family in New Zealand! Glad to welcome you. I think you will find this a very supportive group.

4 Likes

Warm greetings, @stefani! :heart:

We are excited you are here too! :grin: Sending greetings from Poland- I’ve always wanted to go to New Zealand but I haven’t had the chance yet- hopefully someday! There are witches from around the world here in the forums- if you’re curious, you can check out the post Where in the World are Witches :world_map:

If you are just starting out on your journey, I know the sheer amount of info out there may seem overwhelming! Know that there is no rush and you can take things at your own pace- and there are many here in the forums who are happy to help with any questions you might have! I recommend the Wicca Self-Initiation as a great place to get started. The Complete Courses are also helpful, and are sorted into topics so you can choose those you are interested in! :books::sparkles:

Wicca-Self-Initiation

It is a pleasure to meet you! I hope you make yourself at home here and I can’t wait to talk with you more. Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Stefani, welcome to the community.

5 Likes

G’day from across the ditch from not so sunny melbourne. I went to NZ years ago beautiful place would love to go visit again. North island or south ? Welcome to our little clan were happy to have you here.

6 Likes

Merry meet, @stefani I’m from New York. You’ve come to the right place! I look forward to having you with us!

7 Likes

Merry Meet @stefani and Welcome from South Carolina! So glad you found your way here. This truly is an amazing group!

6 Likes

Hello! :smiley: Glad you found this site. The amount of information and resources on here is amazing! Theres a wide variety of knowledge and expertise over many topics too! Im about to turn 23 here in September.

8 Likes

South Island! And thank you so much!

6 Likes

You guys are all so kind! Looking forward to being on here and continuing my journey!
Blessed be!

7 Likes

Oh lovely i quite enjoyed south island when i got to go to dunedin

4 Likes

Happy birthday for your upcoming birthday i hope you have a wonderful birthday.

5 Likes

And another happy birthday! Hope you have a blessed day :heartbeat:

4 Likes

Hey @stefani

Glad to have you here! :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Aw thank you so much! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :slight_smile: :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I hope you are finding your way around and enjoying your time here. We have a lot of knowledgable and helpful people in the forums.

3 Likes