Newbie To The Coven

Hello, new practicing Wiccan here. I am brand new. I have always been interested and followed many dark paths but I have seen the light and would like to live and learn the right way.

6 Likes

Welcome @LadyBex!

Congratulations on embracing this path! Magic is like a candle in the darkness. It can heal, it can fulfill. It’s awesome that you are discovering these powers. :raised_hands:

Feel free to use to the forum to share your experiences, or ask about anything you want to learn. Merry meet and blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you very much!

5 Likes

Merry Meet, @LadyBex ! It is good to have you here!

6 Likes

Merry Meet! I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA, US! I hope you find the information & classes informative and fun! I love when new classes come out. I hope to talk to you soon! Blessed Be! :star2:

3 Likes

Merry meet from one newbie to another! So much to learn. :dizzy:

5 Likes

Merry meet! I am also a new witch and trying to learn as much as I can!

Happy casting!

4 Likes

A warm welcome to you, @LadyBex! :heart:

I am so glad you have found your way here- may you find much light and great happiness with your new forum coven family! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We are blessed to have you join us.

As Krissie mentioned, the Self-Initiation Ritual and Courses are a great place to jump in and explore various aspects of magick. Follow your heart and pursue the things that call to you!

Wicca-Self-Initiation

Please know that you are also warmly invited to the ongoing Forum Activities. There’s a lot happening, so the weekly Merry Meet Monday news post is a good place to get your bearings on what’s happening each week in the forums.

It’s a pleasure to meet you- Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Hi! I’m Kasie! Welcome to the forum! I hope you like it here!

4 Likes