Newbie witch from south carolina

I wanna say hey and thank you for sharing your wisdom. blessed be

14 Likes

Hi, again @rachel31! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses yet? They’ve got great information to help you get started. If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to talking with you more on the forum!

7 Likes

I actually have. i started the courses about 3 days ago and yes its been very helpful

7 Likes

Merry meet @rachel31,

I’ve seen a few of your posts in the forum and said hello, but it’s very nice to meet you officially- thank you for sharing your introduction! Welcome to the forum, please make yourself at home here :blush:

I’m glad to hear you’ve been enjoying the courses so far! Know that there are a ton of resources and additional content just waiting to be explored here in the forum as well. I recommend using the Search Tool to help navigate around quickly- it is a lifeline! :compass:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Rachel! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Wow, that’s great! I hope you like the rest of them!

6 Likes

@rachel31 Hi, I’m Rowan and I am also from South Carolina, North Charleston area. I hope you are finding the courses to be beneficial to your craft. If ever you have a question or just want to see what others have asked about feel free to head over to the Q&A: Ask Freely and Learn about the Craft!
The people here are all very nice and will try to answer any questions you might have.
Nice to Meet you.
Blessed Be,
Rowan

6 Likes

Merry meet @rachel31, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod :hugs: I have family in NC & a good (great) friend Tammy in South Carolina. I’m thinking of at least visiting the area as soon as things smooth over up here as far as some changes currently happening. I feel like it would be better healthwise with the milder weather & closer to family friends. Nothing is set in stone though as of yet. :thinking: :face_with_monocle:

I’m happy that you are finding the courses helpful & are learning more as you go through them. As others have mentioned, feel free to ask any questions or search the forum for anything. Everyone here is very friendly & helpful. Someone will get you pointed in the right direction to an answer. :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Thank you so much. Everyone has been so nice and very helpful. i appreciate any and all advice.

7 Likes

and you should def visit South Carolina. Its completely wonderful.

7 Likes

Thank you love and i will most certainly check it out.

7 Likes

I loved South Carolina when I visited about 5 years ago and 15 years ago! It was so beautiful and I loved the scenery, it’s very different than the Midwest. I live in Illinois, I was born in Indiana and lived there and Florida half of my childhood. But, I’ve settled in in Illinois for the last 10 plus years. However, I definitely miss the South so much, because the Midwest weather and climate isn’t for me! HAHA! But, I stay for family LOL. I hope you enjoy the website. I have learned so much so far and I’m still fairly new. I’m sure you’re going to love it!

Have a great weekend! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hi @rachel31 Welcome! I’m so glad you found us. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. :dizzy:
:heart:

7 Likes

I have 3 small kids 2 go to school and 1 stays home during the day with me because she is to young for school and I’m a stay at home mom for now and I can’t seem to find the time to meditate…any help would be nice…if possible

6 Likes

Hey Rachel :smile: you’re definitely not alone! There was another post with that question a while ago but it had some great advice. You can try some of those tips if they fit your lifestyle :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you I honestly can’t wait to get to know everyone. i can’t find anyone like us around where i live and its aggravating

6 Likes

Thank you so much I’m actually reading through the comments now. It’s nice to know I’m not alone.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.