Newbie Witch Newbie pagan

Hello,
I am Raven from Louisiana and when I first heard of Wicca was when my mama was studying alternitive Relgions in college. I grew very intrested in everything she learned. I felt as if someone spoke to me that was my family. Sadly by the age of 8 Iwas kidnapped but returned 8 months later by the police. My mother converted to christain and moved far away from where i know as home. After servial years 21 to be exact I found my way back to the Lordy and Lady and to this site. Now i never really done the fourm thing before so if this is in the wrong spot to introduce yourself sorry. I was not sure what to say.

Blessed Be Everyone!! :slight_smile: <3

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @RavenHayden

It’s nice to meet you, Raven, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I am an introvert, when I first joined I lurked for a long time before I posted.

I recommend starting with the Courses! There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask! Q&A

Being kidnapped sounds traumatic, I’m sorry you had to go through this. We are here for you, Raven, welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the welcome. Ive started with the Courses and enjoyed every minute of them.

6 Likes

Good morning @RavenHayden and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here on the forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s nice to meet you!

I’m glad you’ve found your way here :heart: Within this community, you’ll find lots of friends, a wealth of information, and someone ready to answer any questions you have! We have many different people from all walks of life here on Spells8 – something that makes this community perfectly amazing, if I do say so myself!

If you have any trouble navigating the forum, we have several tutorials for different things you may want to do. You can check those out here → Forum How-To :speech_balloon: Guides for Using the Forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and seeing you around!

6 Likes

Hi @RavenHayden! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’re in the right place for introductions! It’s all good! I’m sorry that you had to go through that as a child, and I am glad you’re here now. Hopefully, we can help you find your way and maybe heal a bit in the process.

If you need anything or have any questions, ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Merry meet @RavenHayden,

I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

No need to apologize, you posted perfectly! Thank you very much for taking the time to share your introduction :heart:

If you ever feel uncertain about making your way around/posting in the forum, I second the How-To Guides that MeganB shared. You are also always welcome to reach out if you have any questions- we are here and happy to help! :handshake: :two_hearts:

Hooray! I’m so glad that you’ve been enjoying the Courses- I hope you continue to find everything you are looking for and more! :books:

Make yourself at home here, Raven- blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome! I’m so glad you’re here! You are going to learn so much! I am so excited to see you around the forum. You’ll be a pro in no time!

6 Likes

Welcome welcome Raven… Sjoe I cant even begin to imagine wgat that experience must have been like for you as a child. Thank goodness you were returned home safely.
Its wonderful having you here. You will find that everyone is really helpful.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.